[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

Thanks phrostbyt3 and Donkster5!

The conductivity setup with power charge on crit works wonders for now.
Also, finally got a better claw with 2 IAS and 7crit.
The Interrogation jewel now seems to finally do something so I can comfortably run T8s.

Just a few questions... I see the PoB is running Arctic Armour over Herald of Ice, do we run HoI only if we don't have cold flat on claw (for Trinity)?

What's the best next upgrade for me? I have the intuitive leap, unnatural instinct and the interrogation (lucky few drops, Darkscorn and some rings which I sold).

I am thinking either +1 strike gloves and then Inspiration over Ancestral Call - or Assassin's mark ring!?

Thanks again, actually enjoying the build a lot now! :)
"
Huseby wrote:
It looks like Soul Raker is gone from 3.16 skill tree, any recommendations on what to do with Lifetap earlier on with that in mind?

Soul Raker is now a Mastery on the claw wheel.
~Donkster5
"
shabanotti wrote:
Thanks phrostbyt3 and Donkster5!

The conductivity setup with power charge on crit works wonders for now.
Also, finally got a better claw with 2 IAS and 7crit.
The Interrogation jewel now seems to finally do something so I can comfortably run T8s.

Just a few questions... I see the PoB is running Arctic Armour over Herald of Ice, do we run HoI only if we don't have cold flat on claw (for Trinity)?

What's the best next upgrade for me? I have the intuitive leap, unnatural instinct and the interrogation (lucky few drops, Darkscorn and some rings which I sold).

I am thinking either +1 strike gloves and then Inspiration over Ancestral Call - or Assassin's mark ring!?

Thanks again, actually enjoying the build a lot now! :)

Nice drops!

Yes, drop HoI as soon as you are able to maintain trinity without it… or keep it for added dps if you feel tanky enough without the Arctic Armor.

I’d say +1 strike is most important for dps. Conductivity is better for mapping anyways. Assmark is best when you start doing endgame bosses.
~Donkster5
the pob tree has a shortage of 80 strength, just saying....
"
Lu5ck wrote:

True, you just gotta patch it up with some items. I have str on some of my items, also may need to take some +30 str/int nodes before you get good gear.
"
Lu5ck wrote:

I put very few important suffixes on gear for a reason, just saying...

Also, that much str is only needed for enduring cry… just don’t have a max level enduring cry. If you get your hands on a replica farrul’s, you don’t need it.
~Donkster5
Last edited by Donkster5 on Oct 26, 2021, 8:24:51 AM
For anyone having issues sustaining their Waves of Conviction (I did), get extra crit nodes and potentially the one in spell suppression that gives you more crit chance based on spell suppression.

I was able to craft a 6L body armor with some spell suppression on it, and that put me at 100% without a bunch of passive tree nodes.

My crit chance is now at 63%, and my waves of convicition is firing solidly now an regularly.

The question you'll ask: Can't I just use a diamond flask?
Answer: I dunno if you've noticed, but the "lucky" amount now with diamond flask is kinda trashy. It wasn't sustainable for me - AND its annoying as all hell for trash mobs to have to proc your flasks half the time knowing you may not get it fully recharged yet.

For a consistent feel, do this - you'll feel SO much better. I may even get more crit chance cus its feeling great now. I completely obliterated Veritania and up until right then, my boss damage was pitiful or so it seemed.
Is it worth to keep lower level totem just to avoid putting extra 40ish str points into build?
"
Is it worth to keep lower level totem just to avoid putting extra 40ish str points into build?

Sure! Up to you and which things you focus on. If you have easy strength then use it. If not, just use lower level gems. It shouldn’t change much.
~Donkster5
Hey, i got myself mark of the elder and shaper ring with assmark on hit. Now I wanna add 4link setup with static strike, but im confused what to link (i dont have farull yet). Can You tell me what 4l I need to put there? Thx :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info