Fyregrass' Comprehensive Freezing Pulse Totems Guide - Act 1 to Maven 9 (Updated for 3.15)

A good Samaritan kindly informed me about how much of a dumbass I am for forgetting to respec out of Elemental Overload after Acts. That nearly quadrupled my damage in one go.
With the lowered mana requirements from update this build is feeling smoother to play
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Jul 28, 2021, 2:51:58 AM
Hi,

What you guys think buying Viridi's Veil at this moment?
It cost +/- 10 ex atm.

The price will surely go down with time, but seems like there are more totem players this league than ever:))

Didnt played totems for long time, and dont know how the price with viridi goes in time.

Thank you for answer:)
"
majo540 wrote:
Hi,

What you guys think buying Viridi's Veil at this moment?
It cost +/- 10 ex atm.

The price will surely go down with time, but seems like there are more totem players this league than ever:))

Didnt played totems for long time, and dont know how the price with viridi goes in time.

Thank you for answer:)

if you got the money,buy it..around 8-8.5ex now..i just run double kikazaru + Sanctum of Thought for 100% reduce effect of curse, til i buy Viridi..
Alternatively you can take the Asylum cluster in addition to Sanctum of thought, get upgraded Yughul pantheon and you can drop 1 Kikazaru (and use essence worm for example).
Hey, I saw some people on poeninja spec into max power charge with power charge on kill, but I don't think with reworked ascendancy you ever proc any charge on kill effects, no? Is there a hidden mechanic Im missing? Also removing those max power charges on tree actually lowers dps in PoB, which confuses me even more.
"
BulbaWizi wrote:
Hey, I saw some people on poeninja spec into max power charge with power charge on kill, but I don't think with reworked ascendancy you ever proc any charge on kill effects, no? Is there a hidden mechanic Im missing? Also removing those max power charges on tree actually lowers dps in PoB, which confuses me even more.

It is not the charge on kill that benefits the build, the Disciple of Forbidden node also grants + 1 Minimun Power Charges, that with the Intability node give us +1 power charge at all times and some more power charge effects in the disciple cluster.
Last edited by Rajnt on Jul 28, 2021, 12:04:42 PM
I just wish we could somehow take more hits. I know my gear isn't best... DPS wise its great, just often if you are caught unguarded you will be 1-2 shot by some mobs.
"
xikorita wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
The day one pob/build is squishy? If so that sucks. I didn't expect it to be super tanky but not squishy.

Your flasks are not instant. Fix that.

What do you mean by the flask thing? Is it the new mechanic where you have to apply some kind of orbs?
What are you guys using for your anoint for the amulet?

I'm thinking Primal Manifestation, or Ironwood. Anything better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info