Fyregrass' Comprehensive Freezing Pulse Totems Guide - Act 1 to Maven 9 (Updated for 3.15)

While leveling I just took the brand node where your brands can have a second one on the boss. Smooth maps doing that.

I'm starting red maps and I'm missing damage with totems on conquerors. I'm going to go one essence worm with the pantheon.
Why is rain of splinters mandatory instead of just using first snow in its place? I get it's for single target DPS but does this add any benefit to FP? Wouldn't this make your clear speed suffer givin the -30-50% damage?

Can you take the cluster jewel socket in the NW of the tree and stack both of them?
It works both with fp and ice spear. There is a point where you need the ice spear dps to down sirus and so on.

Greater multiples projectiles helps a lot when bossing.
Hey with 2 kikazaru and soul of yugul upgrade we get 100% reduced effect of curses. Are other people doing this and speccing out of asylum for 3 more passive points?
Last edited by Mezmarion_ on Jul 26, 2021, 11:48:42 PM
"
Mezmarion_ wrote:
Hey with 2 kikazaru and soul of yugul upgrade we get 100% reduced effect of curses. Are other people doing this and speccing out of agnostic for 3 more passive points?

Im using that to use a essence worm to get more damage.
"
Mezmarion_ wrote:
Hey with 2 kikazaru and soul of yugul upgrade we get 100% reduced effect of curses. Are other people doing this and speccing out of agnostic for 3 more passive points?

Im using that to use a essence worm to get more damage.
For day one budget totem pob, we ditch sanctum of thought for asylum? and if we have the upgraded yugul pantheon we can ditch asylum too?
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Jul 27, 2021, 6:15:41 AM
IS it just me or is this build rather squishy .. I keep on dying in Tier 7-8 Maps nothing fancy really

Maybe someone can take a look at my PoB and tell me whats wrong. Ive just switched from Taryns Shiver
https://pastebin.com/cwR4m471
How did you guys manage to get to yellow maps with the brand+cremation setup? It feels awful and I can barely finish unrolled t2 maps with it. I want to switch to totems ASAP but I don't have the currency. Tried farming the league mechanic in quarry for a while but didn't make much :(.
"
For starters you should be able to get the full 100% from just tree (40% between Asylum and Sanctum), pantheon (20% on upgraded yugul) and one Kikazaru (40%).

Here is the route I took, currently farming T14-T16s and killing my Sirus' and Conquerors Deathless:

1: Get Day 1 Setup
2: Drop one Kikazaru
3: Get a second soul Mantle, six socket it, throw fusings on it incrementally (Hit it in I wanna say 700)
4: Get a Totem Cluster (you can get the points for it by re-pathing the path near the start and potentially dropping Divine Judgment, since Self-Flaggelation provides so much %increased Damage)
5: Get myself a Pandemonious for DPS and QOL

My next steps now are getting the remaining Awakened Gems and then Saving up for a reflection. BTW, the prophecies tend to go for 10-11ex, depending on how confident you are in your bossing skills you could just manually upgrade it.

E: And keep an eye out for lvl 21 gems, I‘m running Eye of Winter so I was able to grab a 21 for 30c or so, but I imagine FP is gonna be more expensive

Thank you for the tips, will have Mantle soon :)

Got cheaper totem cluster with taunt and have to say it makes job done. Will go for large cluster now

"
Autrux_x3 wrote:
IS it just me or is this build rather squishy .. I keep on dying in Tier 7-8 Maps nothing fancy really

Maybe someone can take a look at my PoB and tell me whats wrong. Ive just switched from Taryns Shiver
https://pastebin.com/cwR4m471

For me it's quite squishy as well, I think mostly because of flask changes. A lot of micro stuns/freezes(?). But in my casse eHP is quite low. 3.2k hp, 1.4k mana and only 500 es. What's your feeling about unique flasks that you are using right now? I was thinking to go for some but I cannot decide which :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info