Fyregrass' Comprehensive Freezing Pulse Totems Guide - Act 1 to Maven 9 (Updated for 3.15)

Is it for you guys so difficult to fight against relic monsters? They are so quick and hits are pretty hard on t14 maps? It's really frustrating that almost every one of them is almost stronger than the map boss.

The second thing that makes me tilted is the number of ailments. To be honest I don't remind that in previous leagues it was that annoying. I got a Forbidden Taste flask with an anointment to avoid one shots, it is working quite well, but the freaking ailments are killing me every time. Almost every time when I remove it from the flask I got the second ailment and I can see how quickly my mana and life are going to 0. In addition to these relic monsters, it's make me so angry and takes all fun. Since I started playing PoE I wasn't so annoyed and discouraged from playing and it's only first week. Because of lack of time I can't even enjoy this game :/

Do you struggle with the same or there is something that is missing in my build? To be honest I have no idea how to deal with that
Hey I just killed Sirus A3 with this build tonight. I'm using the budget town build except I did buy a 6l chest for 6x and the pandemonious amulet for 5.3x. Bought a jewel with corrupted blood for the fight, and also got the Solaris pantheon fully upgraded. Died twice in the last phase. Next time I spawn him will put an my watchstones in, will prob be a6 or 7. Also bought lvl 21/0 ice spear for 8c. I could invest more in the build but will prob just start actually saving currency at this point while looking for a new OP OP META second character now that this one is capable of doing some farming and bossing. The amulet probably helped the most. Also make sure your cold res is highest if using wise oak flash for most fps.
Last edited by FirewalkerPuncher on Jul 31, 2021, 2:06:01 PM
For the day one budget totem build/pob it only shows up until lvl 88. Can someone please tell me the next 8-10 points I should get after I reach level 88? I am terrible at knowing wtf to do to make easy currency so it would probably take me a while to advance to the next pob. Thanks. The pob I listed is the one in the guide btw and Im following the skill tree

https://pastebin.com/2uGjVt2w
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Aug 1, 2021, 12:11:36 AM
Hello! Can anyone elighten me what for are we using enduring composure small cluster jewel in tanky setup?

Thing is immortal call doesn't deplete my endurance charges so what's the role of this cluster jewel node?
Hi, just transitioned to the mid tier build and i realize there's no movement skill. Is this intentional and if so, how do you go about dodging stuff?
"
vctrkuan1 wrote:
Hi, just transitioned to the mid tier build and i realize there's no movement skill. Is this intentional and if so, how do you go about dodging stuff?

Hey this is taken from the Utilities section, not in the PoB:

"Flame Dash/Arcane Surge: (Boots/Helm/Gloves)

1. Flame Dash
2. Arcane Surge (Lvl 1-3)
+ (2x links of 2 gems)
1. Cast on Death
2. Portal

This utility set up gives us about 10% MORE DPS via arcane surge passively while using Flame Dash and also gives us access to checkpointing via Portal COD"

and then it looks like if you get Ancestral Inspiration in your cluster jewel set up, you can drop arcane surge support.
Last edited by lGuillianl on Aug 2, 2021, 4:39:23 PM
It would be really great if this build guide could explain how you would transition into forbidden rites totem(the video that Fyregrass recently put up). I'm not sure how and when you would transition to that build, since that seems to be the build he's running right now...
"
Crizisrf wrote:
Hello! Can anyone elighten me what for are we using enduring composure small cluster jewel in tanky setup?

Thing is immortal call doesn't deplete my endurance charges so what's the role of this cluster jewel node?

Look at the ascendancies the Tanky build uses, it drops Conviction of Power in favor of Sanctuary of Thought. This means we don't have permanent Endurance charges that Immortal Call can't consume anymore. The small cluster's Enduring Composure gives us endurance charges for Immortal Call to consume, strengthening the buff and extending it's duration.
-CobaltLupine
am i missing something with kikazarro? it reduces effect of curses and soul mantle places hexes.
Been playing the budget version and changed into the mid tier build once I got enough currency. Really fun and powerful, started with arc totems build and respec to this. The build I am currently using is below.

https://pastebin.com/vaDp9pPy

Changed some stuff around to fit my playstyle

1. Removed support gems for vortex-bonechill to fit in flame dash- arcane surge
2. Dropped arcane capacitor to take the 3rd notable on cluster for 4% dps increase.
3. use frostbomb instead frostbite as it doesnt stack with sniper's mark.
4.using dying sun, atziri instead of wise oak as dying sun messes with it and i needed the chaos res.
5. using panicked health flask as I am always on low health because of belt.

Currently sitting at 21m shaper dps with ice spear and 1m dps with FP. considerably more tanky than the budget version but still randomly dies sometimes when playing too aggressively.
Last edited by vctrkuan1 on Aug 7, 2021, 7:10:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info