Fyregrass' Comprehensive Freezing Pulse Totems Guide - Act 1 to Maven 9 (Updated for 3.15)

"
What are you guys using for your anoint for the amulet?

I'm thinking Primal Manifestation, or Ironwood. Anything better?

According to Doom advised in guide I think that Counterweight looks quite good when we playing with staff as it gives us stats below. Also costs Amber, Clear and Silver Oils, not that bad I guess

60% increased Global Critical Strike Chance while wielding a Staff
+30% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier while wielding a Staff

Also Shamanistic Fury looks good as it gives totem damage and placement speed which is quite nice quality of life but to be honest I don't know which one will be best. I have to anoint my amulet as well so that's great time to discuss this :)
"
"
xikorita wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
The day one pob/build is squishy? If so that sucks. I didn't expect it to be super tanky but not squishy.

Your flasks are not instant. Fix that.

What do you mean by the flask thing? Is it the new mechanic where you have to apply some kind of orbs?

The mod in your life flask is not instant. You need it to have like panicked so when you press the button a huge chunk of life is restored.

"
mefistofx wrote:
"

According to Doom advised in guide I think that Counterweight looks quite good when we playing with staff as it gives us stats below. Also costs Amber, Clear and Silver Oils, not that bad I guess

Also Shamanistic Fury looks good as it gives totem damage and placement speed which is quite nice quality of life but to be honest I don't know which one will be best. I have to anoint my amulet as well so that's great time to discuss this :)

I am doing t16 and need more defenses. I'm going to try dynamo with some guard skill.
Can we do all map mods?
"
xikorita wrote:
"
mefistofx wrote:
"

I am doing t16 and need more defenses. I'm going to try dynamo with some guard skill.

lol not sure what guide you're following but i didn't see any in the guide at all so that is why i asked. Counterweight is one of the passives we get from the skill tree lol, unless i'm following a totally different build than you? I chose Primal Manifestation. Just got up to my first Sirus fight. Was good until the last phase though and then lost all my portals. I did find a sweet corrupted jewel that I replaced Clear Mind with for the fight almost same DPS and the mana regen doesnt' matter when you get one-shot.
How are we supposed to do Syndicate encounters? Getting through T13 maps fine, occasional death here and there, but intervention and research just brutalize me. Is it normal for 3-star Cameria to one shot me with his slash at full HP and mana?
Hi
In your midrange POB, how are you curse immune?
as there is a unique and rare ring with the viridi's head.
and no immunity on tree also?

Midrange Tanky Totems:
https://pastebin.com/DSik7XGW
eHP: ~7.6k
DPS: 9m
Price: 25-30ex (Week 1)

"

lol not sure what guide you're following but i didn't see any in the guide at all so that is why i asked. Counterweight is one of the passives we get from the skill tree lol, unless i'm following a totally different build than you? I chose Primal Manifestation. Just got up to my first Sirus fight. Was good until the last phase though and then lost all my portals. I did find a sweet corrupted jewel that I replaced Clear Mind with for the fight almost same DPS and the mana regen doesnt' matter when you get one-shot.

Here you go, friend. In the Gear section, after amulets.

Last edited by tetrahedral on Jul 29, 2021, 7:01:41 AM
hmm dont know if this is taken up somewhere but when i use arcanist brand to debuff bosses for more damage its pops normal RF aswell ? its this something new with this patch that i been missing or whats going on xD just noticeing that im nearly dieing sometimes
I just started ice spear totem build and after buying Poecher's aim found it many times less clunky with pierce as it prevents the situation of mobs blocking my projectiles on the 1st phase.

What is your take on alternate quality ice spear gems? Tbh, reduced travel distance of 1st phase projectile or (especially?) 2x pierce sound very good.

I wanted to test it myself and took off Poecher's Aim, but unfortunately i currently outdamage maps that i'm doing so it's hard to tell if there is even a difference, but it could be huge in lategame maps and i want to plan ahead...

So would it be worth it to buy let's say Anomalous Ice Spear (2x pierce) ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info