Awakened POE Trade for Mac! Updated for 3.23

You are a GOD thank you!
Can not update to 2.14.1. See error in spoiler:
Spoiler

error [game-config]: Failed to find game configuration file in the default location. Default values will be used instead. {"file":"/Users/user/Documents/My Games/Path of Exile/production_Config.ini"}
error [etc]: Error: Error: Cannot find latest-mac.yml in the latest release artifacts (https://github.com/SnosMe/awakened-poe-trade/releases/download/v2.14.1/latest-mac.yml): HttpError: 404
"method: GET url: https://github.com/SnosMe/awakened-poe-trade/releases/download/v2.14.1/latest-mac.yml\n\nPlease double check that your authentication token is correct. Due to security reasons actual status maybe not reported, but 404.\n"
Headers: {
"server": "GitHub.com",
"date": "Sat, 29 Jan 2022 10:50:50 GMT",
"content-type": "text/plain; charset=utf-8",
"vary": "X-PJAX, X-PJAX-Container, Accept-Encoding, Accept, X-Requested-With",
"permissions-policy": "interest-cohort=()",
"cache-control": "no-cache",
"strict-transport-security": "max-age=31536000; includeSubdomains; preload",
"x-frame-options": "deny",
"x-content-type-options": "nosniff",
"x-xss-protection": "0",
"referrer-policy": "no-referrer-when-downgrade",
"expect-ct": "max-age=2592000, report-uri=\"https://api.github.com/_private/browser/errors\"",
"content-security-policy": "default-src 'none'; base-uri 'self'; connect-src 'self'; form-action 'self'; img-src 'self' data:; script-src 'self'; style-src 'unsafe-inline'",
"content-encoding": "gzip",
"content-length": "29",
"x-github-request-id": "F6F5:77EB:3A220:3DE37:61F51C0A"
}
at d (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:180227)
at o.handleResponse (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:181951)
at ClientRequest.<anonymous> (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:181420)
at ClientRequest.emit (events.js:376:20)
at SimpleURLLoaderWrapper.<anonymous> (electron/js2c/browser_init.js:105:6816)
at SimpleURLLoaderWrapper.emit (events.js:376:20)
at Object.t.newError (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:4036)
at t.GitHubProvider.getLatestVersion (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:195105)
at async c.getUpdateInfoAndProvider (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:68520)
at async c.doCheckForUpdates (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:68806)
at async we (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:402153) {}
"
KorzheGG wrote:
Can not update to 2.14.1. See error in spoiler:
Spoiler

error [game-config]: Failed to find game configuration file in the default location. Default values will be used instead. {"file":"/Users/user/Documents/My Games/Path of Exile/production_Config.ini"}
error [etc]: Error: Error: Cannot find latest-mac.yml in the latest release artifacts (https://github.com/SnosMe/awakened-poe-trade/releases/download/v2.14.1/latest-mac.yml): HttpError: 404
"method: GET url: https://github.com/SnosMe/awakened-poe-trade/releases/download/v2.14.1/latest-mac.yml\n\nPlease double check that your authentication token is correct. Due to security reasons actual status maybe not reported, but 404.\n"

I've never tested the automatic update process, and it's very likely that it doesn't work! I may have time to update the PR, but probably not until around league-start.
Last edited by arciinus on Jan 29, 2022, 1:01:32 PM
I updated this to the latest version. This now also supports different "Highlight item" keys than alt by reading from game config.
Just installed but having some issues capturing the key combos.

Shift+Enter works to open up settings, but I can't get the price check menu to open on Ctrl+D or Alt+D or Ctrl+Alt+D...

Is there some other setting I need to change to make it work? I am playing in fullscreen mode if that makes any difference
Thank you so much for the awesome tool and supporting this OS

For those facing issues, the default config is indeed not working for some reason, but if you change the keybind to use ALT + something else, it works.
Thanks! Changed the keybinds to Alt + F and Ctrl + Alt + F and its working fine!

I am getting some crash sometimes when trying to use F5 for accessing hideout, if I can reproduce I'll send a stack trace
Is anyone else having issue or maybe already has found a solution with price checking? I can check the price for uniques only essentially. If I try to price check a rare, it ignores all the stats on the item and just checks the base item itself :|
Thanks much for you time and effort to make these tools for mac!
"
waterprof wrote:
Is anyone else having issue or maybe already has found a solution with price checking? I can check the price for uniques only essentially. If I try to price check a rare, it ignores all the stats on the item and just checks the base item itself :|

Yes, it's the same for me. Help us please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info