Awakened POE Trade for Mac! Updated for 3.23

Still kinda flaky, but I rebased the code and updated it to the latest!
New issue with 3.16 update. The app is no longer working and when i try and go into settings I get a popup that says "Open Path of Exile and press "Shift + Space". Click on the button with the cog icon there."

The problem is shift + space does not seem to do anything and no cog appears in PoE screen. The last version did not have this extra step and the settings just showed up normally.

Also, everytime i run the app i need to go to secruty and grant it access to Location services weirdly?

Edit: Now its working, not sure what changed. Please delete
Last edited by stark27 on Oct 31, 2021, 10:47:57 PM
"
stark27 wrote:
New issue with 3.16 update. The app is no longer working and when i try and go into settings I get a popup that says "Open Path of Exile and press "Shift + Space". Click on the button with the cog icon there."

The problem is shift + space does not seem to do anything and no cog appears in PoE screen. The last version did not have this extra step and the settings just showed up normally.

Also, everytime i run the app i need to go to secruty and grant it access to Location services weirdly?

Same here. Thanks for the effort of updating it anyway.
"price check", "map check", "open item on wiki", "open base item on craft of exile" aren't working on the latest version of Big Sur and Monterey. I tried a bunch of different keybinds including ones that have proven to work for other commands in the app like shift + space, but it none of them work no matter what keybind I use.
"
Luselia wrote:
"price check", "map check", "open item on wiki", "open base item on craft of exile" aren't working on the latest version of Big Sur and Monterey. I tried a bunch of different keybinds including ones that have proven to work for other commands in the app like shift + space, but it none of them work no matter what keybind I use.

nvm, turns out it was an issue with another app stealing the ctrl + alt + c keybinding which is needed for awakened poe
How can I get minor versions updates of Awakened poe trade macro?
Instruction for POB is great, is there a similar one with this?
Same issue here :[

The app prompts "Open Path of Exile and press "Shift + Space". Click on the button with the cog icon there." but there's no way to go from here.

any news on this?

thx
Last edited by fodassegrandao on Nov 5, 2021, 5:55:53 PM
if you are having troubles configuring because shift-space doesnt work for you, edit ~/Library/Application\ Support/awakened-poe-trade/apt-data/config.json
change the line:
"overlayKey": "Shift + Space",
to use another key binding like:
"overlayKey": "Shift + F",

This will allow you to use Shift-F to open the overlay
you sir, are a god
<3
Is there a way to update this like you can with PoB? Doesn't seem like there are instructions to update from the github repo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info