Awakened POE Trade for Mac! Updated for 3.23

Anyone have issue where after running POE trade al your mouse clicks outside POE got strangely gliched..
Sometimes it seems like it clicks second button instead of first or sometimes it dont catch first click..

Everything seems to be working except of that..
Tried few different versions.
I already tested on my own build and issue is still there..
I tried windowed/full screen no change..

Using M1 Mac With Somona os.. Anyone saw it?

EDIT: I have used old build from https://github.com/phen0menon/awakened-poe-trade/releases and seems its working fine..
Last edited by Ingwar on Apr 3, 2024, 9:45:16 PM
"
Laeortia wrote:
Resolved. The one thing I did different is I learned how to remove an item from accessibility that is no longer on my computer. Once I did that and did the usual download/instal/grant access, it worked fine! Leaving this here in case someone else has run into this problem or will run into this problem. The icon is still glitchy looking in Finder, but elsewhere they appear normal.

Once again, thanks for keeping this going on our beloved Macs :)

[...]

So what you did is just removed the old app from the computer and re-installed from newer dmg with granting permissions on the first prompt??
Throw all your bullets in a fire.. and run like hell! ©
Last edited by varg_ua on Apr 3, 2024, 10:14:34 PM
"
Laeortia wrote:
Resolved. The one thing I did different is I learned how to remove an item from accessibility that is no longer on my computer. Once I did that and did the usual download/instal/grant access, it worked fine! Leaving this here in case someone else has run into this problem or will run into this problem. The icon is still glitchy looking in Finder, but elsewhere they appear normal.

Once again, thanks for keeping this going on our beloved Macs :)

Can you help explain what steps you took to getting the new version working? I deleted it from my settings and verified in the accessibility DB but it still keeps me in the accessibility loop. The old version for 3.23 works for me still
Last edited by Seeweed on Apr 4, 2024, 6:10:49 AM
I tried everything. On two different Macbooks. Just loop of crash > permission. I don't understand. I remove permission, delete the app, install the app, and do everything that is written in the guide. Am I the only one with this problem now on 3.24?
3.24 ready?
Hi. Anyone get the 3.24.10002 install to work? I'm stuck in the accessibility permissions loop again. Thanks in advance!
"
MacaroniHero wrote:
Hi. Anyone get the 3.24.10002 install to work? I'm stuck in the accessibility permissions loop again. Thanks in advance!

In order to use Awakened PoE Trade as an app, instead of running from Terminal, which is crashing right on start, do the following in Terminal:

sudo xattr -r -d com.apple.quarantine /Applications/Awakened\ PoE\ Trade.app
and
codesign --force --deep --sign - /Applications/Awakened\ PoE\ Trade.app

Then, make sure Awakened PoE Trade is added in the list in Settings -> Privacy and Security -> Accessibility. If it is added automatically via running the app, remove it from the list and add it manually.
It still gives me the grant permission message even though i typed that into terminal, reinstalled and deleted every file via filefind, and granted and ungranted permission for 2 hours straight. What do I do?
"
BigGlebowskii wrote:
"
MacaroniHero wrote:

In order to use Awakened PoE Trade as an app, instead of running from Terminal, which is crashing right on start, do the following in Terminal:

and

Then, make sure Awakened PoE Trade is added in the list in Settings -> Privacy and Security -> Accessibility. If it is added automatically via running the app, remove it from the list and add it manually.

This solved my issue and got me out of the accessibility loop. Finally!

Cheers!
"
BigGlebowskii wrote:
"
MacaroniHero wrote:

and

This worked for me! Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info