[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

A proper wand is very expensive. Clusters 8 ex and Maw with damage enchant is very rare on trade.
"
Bogdanovici1 wrote:
A proper wand is very expensive. Clusters 8 ex and Maw with damage enchant is very rare on trade.

Yeah it's looking like that! Enchant isn't that big a deal anyway, but maybe I'll stick with the current setup. A wand with just a single + level, cast speed and phys or generic dot multi might not be too bad. I have plenty of % scaling but not much multi so a multi roll will be more valuable than even a high spell damage roll (I'll have to PoB to check the numbers)
Gryph - Trying to follow the build, and so far I have this gear - I dont have enough cash for the gloves yet, But can you look at these and let me know if I'm on the right path here? just hit 76, running up to about tier 10 maps... Just want to make sure I'm running with the right idea...

Take it easy on a noob! I haven't figured out crafting yet so.. :)

One of the problems I feel kind of Squsihy.. As long as I have a lot of targets and I can Esang them I have great life regen, but I also feel like if I stop running in circles something beats me to death in one or two hits, I think I have most of the defensive Traits - but I'm not nearly as stable as your char in the video...

Last edited by scjohnson243_1 on Jun 25, 2021, 3:06:44 PM
Get the helm, is 1 c but helps alot, +1 wand +1 shield and gloves.
Great build! I love the crafting guides, they were really helpful and I learned a ton about crafting from following them.

Great build. My only toon this season (started late) & 1st Scion. Not a meme build, but really solid all-arounder. Will generate currency pretty quickly in maps & boss solidly on a budget (cold iron point, any six-link chest, any rare helm w/ sanguinate enchant etc. can do A8 Sirus if u know the fight) and you really feel the power spikes once you start investing (i.e. glorious vanity, asenath, multiple curse-on-hit, ES on block shield, etc.).

I'm a 0 IQ crafter so I just buy my stuff, and this was the best I could find. No HH yet so haven't bothered w/ 100% delirium, but so far content conquered includes A9 Sirus + A9 Maven + A9 Trial Master. Feels good in Delve too (admittedly not super deep around 200).

Cluster setup is nice, but honestly comparable in many ways to the non-cluster version (non-cluster has less damage, but more life + spell block for example), so don't feel like u need clusters, but they're pretty solid. My large was only 60c, and mediums were 2.5ex each. Compared to many other meta cluster setups, that's not too expensive. Big expenses were chest, ammy, wand (all about 5ex). I honestly only saw about a 3% increase in damage for the 12ex investment in Unnatural Instinct + Might of the Meek, so I advise most people just skip that and opt for some sort of solid rare jewel at 1/12th the cost.

Cheers.

PS I was running a scuffed no-slayer-leech version with petrified blood by reserving too much life for 95% of my playtime, and it still handled the above content. I've since fixed this, but I am honestly at a tanky enough point where it's hard to quantify the impact of the over-leech.
"
WarPig17 wrote:

Spoiler
Great build. My only toon this season (started late) & 1st Scion. Not a meme build, but really solid all-arounder. Will generate currency pretty quickly in maps & boss solidly on a budget (cold iron point, any six-link chest, any rare helm w/ sanguinate enchant etc. can do A8 Sirus if u know the fight) and you really feel the power spikes once you start investing (i.e. glorious vanity, asenath, multiple curse-on-hit, ES on block shield, etc.).

I'm a 0 IQ crafter so I just buy my stuff, and this was the best I could find. No HH yet so haven't bothered w/ 100% delirium, but so far content conquered includes A9 Sirus + A9 Maven + A9 Trial Master. Feels good in Delve too (admittedly not super deep around 200).

Cluster setup is nice, but honestly comparable in many ways to the non-cluster version (non-cluster has less damage, but more life + spell block for example), so don't feel like u need clusters, but they're pretty solid. My large was only 60c, and mediums were 2.5ex each. Compared to many other meta cluster setups, that's not too expensive. Big expenses were chest, ammy, wand (all about 5ex). I honestly only saw about a 3% increase in damage for the 12ex investment in Unnatural Instinct + Might of the Meek, so I advise most people just skip that and opt for some sort of solid rare jewel at 1/12th the cost.

Cheers.

PS I was running a scuffed no-slayer-leech version with petrified blood by reserving too much life for 95% of my playtime, and it still handled the above content. I've since fixed this, but I am honestly at a tanky enough point where it's hard to quantify the impact of the over-leech.

Nice!

I am personally a fan of the 1 cluster setup myself. I feel like it strikes a nice balance of getting more damage while maintaining good survivability. The medium cluster bases are fairly cheap and I just craft them myself. There are several good options that can be used. Brush With Death for Life+ES on kill+damage is my favorite one. But even mods like Exposure Therapy make great second notables.
Check my gear bros. This build is practically immortal with huge investment, the only thing that gets me is huge degen.
"
Bogdanovici1 wrote:
Check my gear bros. This build is practically immortal with huge investment, the only thing that gets me is huge degen.

Impressive :) You are running God Mode for sure :p

ATM I'm running the build without petrified blood, as I'm trying to slow-crawl toward 100 and have noticed that I definitely still die to random one-shots when running PB (volatile bombs, exploding dead, etc.). The 25-30% damage buff is nice, but I don't even notice the hyped-up over-leech tbh (cuz it doesn't protect against the one-shotting), and the full-life version performs just fine on any content that doesn't require meme-DPS.
Last edited by WarPig17 on Jun 28, 2021, 7:43:06 PM
Finally getting around to crafting the chest. I'm a complete noob but managed to follow the guide :) 13ex invested and ended up with this. Not bad (the regen life is trash though), but not sure if I should keep suffix locking and reforge w/ caster till I get a good +life prefix? Don't want to end up losing 10ex on re-rolling it, but I suppose that's the risk involved:

Edit (Finished Product Below):

Spoiler
Gave me an ~ 25% DPS increase :) ultimately about 16ex. Thanks again for the guide.

Last edited by WarPig17 on Jul 2, 2021, 1:14:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info