[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

Why is the PoB Skill Section different from the one in the Thread? Smoke Mine isnt listed but is in the PoB.
"
Myru wrote:
Why is the PoB Skill Section different from the one in the Thread? Smoke Mine isnt listed but is in the PoB.

My POBs are not guides, but references. That's why. ^^

if you want to use smoke mine....then use smoke mine. Movement skills are largely preferential. :P
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Jun 4, 2021, 12:03:12 PM
"

Side note, I've updated the Wand Crafting Guide to better reflect current costs as I've realized it was pretty outdated. You should expect to spend around 20ex making a wand with the methods listed in the guide as Physical Augments on TFT are anywhere from 6 to 8 exalts each and we need 2 of them. So, you know, keep that in mind. :)

To be fair a wand with these 3 prefixes is not really great for that price.
You can buy a wand with 120+ spell damage and +1 gems under 1 ex and it will be ~5% worse than crafted one. Add dot multi or dot damage and it's on par.

Anyway, thanks for a great guide, it's probably is one of my best chars overall. Did my best to optimise all gear, not sure if anything can be done to improve it even further.
My PoB if anyone interested https://pastebin.com/Kt83SwXb.
Last edited by zzeneg on Jun 4, 2021, 2:40:12 PM
"
zzeneg wrote:
"

Side note, I've updated the Wand Crafting Guide to better reflect current costs as I've realized it was pretty outdated. You should expect to spend around 20ex making a wand with the methods listed in the guide as Physical Augments on TFT are anywhere from 6 to 8 exalts each and we need 2 of them. So, you know, keep that in mind. :)

You can buy a wand with 120+ spell damage and +1 gems under 1 ex and it will be ~5% worse than crafted one. Add dot multi or dot damage and it's on par.

Anyway, thanks for a great guide, it's probably is one of my best chars overall. Did my best to optimise all gear, not sure if anything can be done to improve it even further.

Yeah exactly. Not really worth the price tag imo. But it looks cool. Hahahahaha.
"
zzeneg wrote:
"

That's exactly what I was thinking, glad I'm not too far off the mark!
Had a bit of luck chest crafting,

Hit a crappy attribute req suffix on the awakener orb (Possibly not awful for builds lacking strength, but we aren't).
But hit 101-109 life and an open prefix on the harvest craft first time.
"
Carlovski wrote:
Had a bit of luck chest crafting,

Hit a crappy attribute req suffix on the awakener orb (Possibly not awful for builds lacking strength, but we aren't).
But hit 101-109 life and an open prefix on the harvest craft first time.

Awww yeah! That's fantastic. Even with the one crappy suffix. Nice one
Nice chest man. I m going the unique way with this build asenath, the helm with exsanguinate damage enchant. Had a pair of apothecary gloves but the gameplay feels so bad without asenath gloves maybe is just me. Also guys: GET A HH. You will be like a machine gun :).
Finally got to maps.... too much real life at the moment!
Build is feeling fairly good. Still debating what direction to go on a few things. I've mixed bits of OPs build with some other ideas, probably no better but I like tinkering.
I'm somehow ridiculously over capped on ele - mostly from throwing in random stuff in stash that has a load of resists plus an anti corrupted blood jewel with a ton of resists I've been using on almost every build.

I've got another amulet that rolled with a ton of resists I don't need too
but I keep hitting t2 phys multi.
And to be honest I think I'd prefer the crafted life I had before over t2 phys multi. Might roll some more, but it gets expensive!

Anti stun enchant on boots is good along with the 20% on the tree. But I don't trigger elusive at all so really need a crit enchant or just give up on elusive.

Not sure how worthwhile the damage on lowlife setup in the helm is for corrupting fever but thought I'd try. I'd like to roll a better helm too but its expensive with current essence prices.
Haven't actually switched to low life yet either.

Not sure on rings, probably need to keep one basic rare for life/resists but then it's either herald of purity ring, or lori's lantern.

I think my big issue for endgame stuff is I have very little dot multiplier.
I don't even have it from nodes near scion start as I have put my Glorious Vanity there. Getting it on a decent weapon and/or on watchers eye is going to be expensive.... Might rejig medium clusters to prioritise it.
Just realised, maybe I should just go maw of conquest if I can get an enchanted one.
It has a spell crit roll, which might be enough for me to trigger elusive at least part of the time. Don't think I'll lose that much damage for the defensive benefits.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info