[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

"
lemaitrejo wrote:
Hi

I love this build

But i use MOM + eldritch battery instead of glorious vanity.

Is glorious vanity with 50 % life to energie shield is better than MOM + eldritch ?

Thanx !

Well, consider the following:

MoM+EB Directs 30% of the damage you take to ES

Corrupted Soul Directs 50% of the damage you take to ES AND gives a big boost to ES.

Chaos damage fully bypasses both.

The only advantage to EB+MoM is the mana reservation because of Devouring Diadem which probably lets you fit in another aura for damage.
Loved your guide. Thank you for having such a straight forward and well organised thread.

Did most content easily with some struggles here and there (due to me being noob)
Spoiler
"
YeAhx wrote:
Loved your guide. Thank you for having such a straight forward and well organised thread.

Did most content easily with some struggles here and there (due to me being noob)
Spoiler

Thanks dude! I'm glad you had fun with the build! :D
any update of the build in end game?
Hey, Im not a particularly good player. I am liking your build, I'm still in the story though, level 58. I do have a few questions about things though, Why does Arrogance need to be level 20 minimum? Should I buy a max level one instead of leveling it?

And the POB doesn't have maxed resistances, is that intentional?
"
Spunik_1 wrote:
any update of the build in end game?

Can do Sirus 8 if you so desire. I designed this to be a sturdy league starter that can take you to end game fairly easily. If you want to do end game comfortably then you will need to invest more heavily into it...which is doable.

I personally stopped around 94 with this character and about 2M Exsanguinate dps. I was able to consistently clear T16 Ultimatums with ease and do end game bosses.
"
1lop1234 wrote:
Hey, Im not a particularly good player. I am liking your build, I'm still in the story though, level 58. I do have a few questions about things though, Why does Arrogance need to be level 20 minimum? Should I buy a max level one instead of leveling it?

And the POB doesn't have maxed resistances, is that intentional?

Not intentionally undercapped res. Haha.

Leveled Arrogance reserves less life. It's important to be reserving less than half your life to make the overleech work. So yes, I would buy one.
Use anomalous stone golem guys. Big difference, also eating sirus”s beam no problem.
"
Bogdanovici1 wrote:
Use anomalous stone golem guys. Big difference, also eating sirus”s beam no problem.

Thanks for the tip!
"
Edeka wrote:
"
Bogdanovici1 wrote:

Thanks for the tip!

I mean...it's 20% buff effect. It's good but not THAT much of a difference.

If you have a 21/20 Anomalous Stone Golem you get 22 extra flat life regen from it. So...133 vs 110 from a regular one. Still good but you know...not game breaking or anything. :P

Side note, I've updated the Wand Crafting Guide to better reflect current costs as I've realized it was pretty outdated. You should expect to spend around 20ex making a wand with the methods listed in the guide as Physical Augments on TFT are anywhere from 6 to 8 exalts each and we need 2 of them. So, you know, keep that in mind. :)
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Jun 4, 2021, 11:36:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info