[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

"
How does the build perform in Endgame? Is it able to clear red maps and kill bosses somewhat reliable?

yes, it can clear all content. DPS isn't top tier but can do Sirus etc.. without issues.
You know what is nice at this build? Hard to nerf an already zdps build :)
"
Bogdanovici1 wrote:
You know what is nice at this build? Hard to nerf an already zdps build :)

Hahaha I know right?
Based on the announcement, do you think we are fine Gryph?

Especially the change that triggered skills now cost mana are frightening me - for Spellslinger leveling and trigger Wand.
"
Based on the announcement, do you think we are fine Gryph?

Especially the change that triggered skills now cost mana are frightening me - for Spellslinger leveling and trigger Wand.

Trigger wand skills have no supports so the mana cost will be negligible.

I never used SS for this for leveling anyways. You can also do BF+BB leveling or Exsanguinate self cast after you get chain at 38. Exsanguinate Mines at 12 is okay as well.

Also...Exsanguinate and Reap use life and not mana so it really won't be an issue for spellslinger in that regard.
Make a leveling tree and a mapping one without unnatural my big brain bro xD
Definitely recommend for next season. Got me to 100, all content (except U-Atziri), was good as a starter/budget build and rewards investment. Thanks again Gryph.

End-of-league gear/set-up below for anyone interested.

Spoiler
Lots of room for improvement bro:) Also your got 3 curses on your gear, which one doesn t work? Or i m missing something?
"
Bogdanovici1 wrote:
Lots of room for improvement bro:) Also your got 3 curses on your gear, which one doesn t work? Or i m missing something?

Default Curse, +1 Curse on chest, +1 Curse from Whispers of Doom = 3
"
Bogdanovici1 wrote:
Make a leveling tree and a mapping one without unnatural my big brain bro xD

Without Unnatural is very easy....just change the starting path.

But sure, here's a simple leveling path. 3 trees for the first 92 passives:

https://pastebin.com/tpj6MV3T

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info