[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

"
Chiasm wrote:
Any tips on crafting the med. cluster jewels?

Throw all of your reforge with life, defense, and physical crafts from harvests at them hahaha. There's not a particularly GOOD way to do it sadly.

IF you're looking for something cheap to get you started then try Brush with Death and Exposure Therapy on either phys dot or dot multi jewels(these can roll on all the dot multi jewels so make sure you get the right ones). When I checked they were like 50c each and provide good utility+damage.
This is literally my first forum post, but I feel 100% worth it to say: I LOVE THIS BUILD. The league is soooo fun running your set-up and chucking explodey blood tendrils all around.
"
DeepLotus wrote:
This is literally my first forum post, but I feel 100% worth it to say: I LOVE THIS BUILD. The league is soooo fun running your set-up and chucking explodey blood tendrils all around.

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying the blood flinging! :D
Thx for the 40/40 bro, if this skill doesn’t get nerfed hard gonna start with it next league. You guys talk about dps numbers, bro with big currency you can hit very high numbers.
So I made some variations to this build and this is what my current character in ultimatum looks like:

https://pastebin.com/m3GMGE2j

Currently sitting at 14.4M Damage without the watcher's eye malevolence or circle of guilt. 80% Block, 71% Spell Block, 87% Phys Reduction, 6.2k Life + 2.2K ES, Energy and Life leech.

Nothing is crazy expensive (got lucky with the reroll suffix keep prefix for the neck) and I think this is around maybe 20ex if everything is bought.

Here it is against Deathless 100% delirious:
https://youtu.be/A9604nxp828

Boss Montage + Deathless Maven:
https://youtu.be/GiMH0MTLmEs
Last edited by 2_Dee on May 16, 2021, 8:28:58 AM
Fantastic build so far - can someone help me decide on what to upgrade next?
Hey just wanted to slide in and ask how you achieve block cap without the use of glancing blows? Currently having issues with that
"
Edeka wrote:

YOu do not have unnatural instinct, you should be pathing through the phys damage or at least the life regen nodes at start instead of the mana.

For gear: find a source of life leech that isn't Doryani's so you can upgrade that slot to something with life.

Shield with +1 Phys Spells+Life+Spell Damage prefixes can be crafted to deterministically have ES on block if it's under item level 75 (68-74 specifically) and 75+ can still be done, just harder.

Make you a +2 Amulet as well.

"
Hey just wanted to slide in and ask how you achieve block cap without the use of glancing blows? Currently having issues with that

Change Skin for a rare with +1 Strength Gems and Offering Effect.

Elevated Offering Effect amounts to about 12% Attack and Spell Block, plus an additional 200-ish life on block. Regular T1 is about 8% and 150.

Divergent Bone Offering is an easy way to get another 1% as well.

Also, NEVER use Glancing Blows if you have 50% or more block. It's not worth it.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on May 17, 2021, 10:04:05 AM
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:

YOu do not have unnatural instinct, you should be pathing through the phys damage or at least the life regen nodes at start instead of the mana.

For gear: find a source of life leech that isn't Doryani's so you can upgrade that slot to something with life.

Shield with +1 Phys Spells+Life+Spell Damage prefixes can be crafted to deterministically have ES on block if it's under item level 75 (68-74 specifically) and 75+ can still be done, just harder.

Make you a +2 Amulet as well.

"

Change Skin for a rare with +1 Strength Gems and Offering Effect.

Elevated Offering Effect amounts to about 12% Attack and Spell Block, plus an additional 200-ish life on block. Regular T1 is about 8% and 150.

Divergent Bone Offering is an easy way to get another 1% as well.

Also, NEVER use Glancing Blows if you have 50% or more block. It's not worth it.

Thank you so much!!
So his non-experimental POB. If you're on HC and starting can you just not use that cluster node? Where would you suggest to put those extra points then?

Does anyone have a tree non-cluster for HC? I'd rather not regret spam so early.

There are so many unique gems needed. Which ones can you avoid as a league starter?
Last edited by poeGT on May 18, 2021, 5:54:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info