[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
2_Dee wrote:
Great build, very informative on the leech mechanic. I couldn't really understand it at first as and I was reserving 50.5% of my life to have constant low life, but....petrified blood already keeps you low life. Took way too long to figure it out.

I went with similar builds on poe.ninja though, overall definitely not a league start with all the cluster needed. Super fun build though that includes the new rework and new skills.

Since dmg caps out its very easy to make this build defensive while still doing insane dmg. I am at 100k eHP with flasks up due to being block capped.

Thanks! I try to be informative. Hehehe.

Definitely gotta disagree about it not being a good league starter. The actual gear requirements to get going are super low. Clusters are not needed right away and are fairly easy to craft usable ones yourself. This was one of my smoothest league starters and I was experimenting the whole time! XD

Its the best league starter I have ever had. Didn't even need to fix resists after kitava.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
2_Dee wrote:
Great build, very informative on the leech mechanic. I couldn't really understand it at first as and I was reserving 50.5% of my life to have constant low life, but....petrified blood already keeps you low life. Took way too long to figure it out.

I went with similar builds on poe.ninja though, overall definitely not a league start with all the cluster needed. Super fun build though that includes the new rework and new skills.

Since dmg caps out its very easy to make this build defensive while still doing insane dmg. I am at 100k eHP with flasks up due to being block capped.

Definitely gotta disagree about it not being a good league starter. The actual gear requirements to get going are super low. Clusters are not needed right away and are fairly easy to craft usable ones yourself. This was one of my smoothest league starters and I was experimenting the whole time! XD

Oh sorry, didn't mean it that way.

To clarify, I followed the guide leveling to maps as an alt and with a 4-link it was smooth as butter with armour only used for lifes/resists. I finished it deathless with some close calls doing labyrinth after transitioning to low life.

Was more referring I guess the transitioning into endgame, but thats because I was looking at other players rather then sticking strictly to this guide
"
2_Dee wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
2_Dee wrote:

Oh sorry, didn't mean it that way.

To clarify, I followed the guide leveling to maps as an alt and with a 4-link it was smooth as butter with armour only used for lifes/resists. I finished it deathless with some close calls doing labyrinth after transitioning to low life.

Was more referring I guess the transitioning into endgame, but thats because I was looking at other players rather then sticking strictly to this guide

Ahhh ok. I do think this build lacks a bit in damage compared to some other things I've played as league starters, but it is very solid overall and can do endgame with investment and the defenses more than make up for the lower damage. I would definitely league start with this again.
Hello !

Can you check my gear and tell me what to improve ?
I have some troubles to kill guardians and get killed sometimes by ultimatum in T15 !
didn't tried Sirius yet, but idk if i can kill him right now !

I wounder if I have to buy awak gems or trying to craft gear
Last edited by tracker2013 on May 11, 2021, 3:34:15 AM
"
tracker2013 wrote:
Hello !

Can you check my gear and tell me what to improve ?
I have some troubles to kill guardians and get killed sometimes by ultimatum in T15 !
didn't tried Sirius yet, but idk if i can kill him right now !

I wounder if I have to buy awak gems or trying to craft gear

+1 Strength Skills Chest with Offering Effect would probably help a lot defensively. Boost block chance a lot, gives more life on block and also can get extra curse, life, and life as extra ES.

Made some small changes, but its at the point where chain is never swapped out unless its 100% delirious or Sirius. All conquerors, shaper, elder and up to 60% delirious is done comfortable with chain support.

Thanks for the guide!!

Hi there. While we all love playstyle of the new skill, there is some kind of "skill ceiling" due to it's dot nature. As you see above, I'm trying to somehow break that limit to bring Exsanguinate's full potential, especially in pure endgame. At least 5L on Corrupting Fever and some more tweaks should do the trick, but I don't know if it will help in the end. Just finished leveling and entering maps, so it's still a long way to go, but will report accordingly. I haven't seen any staff build yet, but I think I can make it work (somehow).
"
Xenhil wrote:

Hi there. While we all love playstyle of the new skill, there is some kind of "skill ceiling" due to it's dot nature. As you see above, I'm trying to somehow break that limit to bring Exsanguinate's full potential, especially in pure endgame. At least 5L on Corrupting Fever and some more tweaks should do the trick, but I don't know if it will help in the end. Just finished leveling and entering maps, so it's still a long way to go, but will report accordingly. I haven't seen any staff build yet, but I think I can make it work (somehow).

Ahhh this makes me want to go back to my theorycrafting. I had an idea but never took it to fruition bc the weapon I had in mind is insanely expensive/hard to make...but would probably let the build go to new heights.
Heyy, i'm runnin this as my league starter and i've been having a blast, its been smashing through pretty much everything without any sort of issue, though when I swapped from blastchain/spellslinger I couldnt help but feel like it got a lot less comfortable to play primarily due to lower spellspeed, mind takin a look at my character and seeing what might work towards making things a bit more comfy in case I missed something? (Aside from getting the nodes near assassin which is soon to be done as I level more
"
Sivgon wrote:
Heyy, i'm runnin this as my league starter and i've been having a blast, its been smashing through pretty much everything without any sort of issue, though when I swapped from blastchain/spellslinger I couldnt help but feel like it got a lot less comfortable to play primarily due to lower spellspeed, mind takin a look at my character and seeing what might work towards making things a bit more comfy in case I missed something? (Aside from getting the nodes near assassin which is soon to be done as I level more

Very cool! and uhhh

Get you some cast speed on your gear XD

Boots can get 16% attack and cast speed if youv'e killed recently enchant.

A WEAPON will get you upwards of 30% cast speed potentially. Cast speed base with faster cast speed on it for example. Combine that with +1 spells/phys spells and some DOT multi and slap a trigger craft and you'll be good to go.

Rare ring can roll some cast speed as a suffix.

Precision node at Templar Start 2 points for 10% Cast speed, movement speed, and some dex.

can also use Unleash instead of Controlled Destruction so that you only need to cast once to get your max DOT stacks.

Shaper gloves can have faster casting as well.

Lots of options. But the best one would be getting a wand instead of dagger as that will also enable trigger craft.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info