[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

I don't think it's worth to invest end game gears to this build. I've spent around 40~50ex but I couldn't even kill SHAPER properly. Map clear speed is good but it's cus of Asenath's Gentle Touch. So in my opinion, this build can level up from starter but can't do end game boss kill.
"
I don't think it's worth to invest end game gears to this build. I've spent around 40~50ex but I couldn't even kill SHAPER properly. Map clear speed is good but it's cus of Asenath's Gentle Touch. So in my opinion, this build can level up from starter but can't do end game boss kill.

I think it is. maybe ramp up chaos res and ailment immunity in general. or do you lack damage? good clusters can be price, but its a good damage boost.

I killed my first ever Sirus Awakener level 9 today. Died one time, but thats just my lack of skill. had no problems with shaper and elder at all.
"
collapsella wrote:
"

I think it is. maybe ramp up chaos res and ailment immunity in general. or do you lack damage? good clusters can be price, but its a good damage boost.

I killed my first ever Sirus Awakener level 9 today. Died one time, but thats just my lack of skill. had no problems with shaper and elder at all.

I admit the damage isn't great when you approach end game, but it's still very decent. I was sitting at around 2M Exsanguinate DPS when I set her down and that was still less than HALF what I could have gotten with some more investment. I was still able to do Sirus, guardians, etc with no issues.

One thing that stands out is the use of Controlled Destruction vs Unleash. Against, say, Sirus I think it'd be better to use Unleash so you can cast once, apply all DOT stacks, and then be free to interact for a couple seconds. It's less DPS--technically--but it allows for some freedom of movement.

That said, this build does cap out at around 8M total DPS in its current form with awakened gems and empower 4. Going higher requires insane corruptions.
"

What? I had no problems with uber elder and A8 Sirus on a less than 5ex budget.
Last edited by Vinc009 on May 8, 2021, 10:31:03 PM
My current gear:

My vuln ring and the amulet are pretty ass. Also idk if the helmet is worth it, but it gave me ~500 HP and ~150 ES more than a 90hp+50es helmet. My Chaos res was below 0 anyways after i swapped my belt for HH. Have to test it with chaos degen since i had to swap out my 2x Exposure Therapy medium jewels too. The Malediction is nice, but the range of it isnt too impressive.
"
Vinc009 wrote:
My current gear:

My vuln ring and the amulet are pretty ass. Also idk if the helmet is worth it, but it gave me ~500 HP and ~150 ES more than a 90hp+50es helmet. My Chaos res was below 0 anyways after i swapped my belt for HH. Have to test it with chaos degen since i had to swap out my 2x Exposure Therapy medium jewels too. The Malediction is nice, but the range of it isnt too impressive.

The helmet is cool. Can try vaaling it into another unique helmet too. Haha.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Sorry to bother but is this (https://pastebin.com/wUv6gw95) the POB we should use? I see it's different from the screenshot in leveling section.
The screencap in the leveling section is only for leveling. The initial pathing is good until you get an unnatural instinct jewel for the slot next to the scion start, then you should respec to the pastebin you posted.

If you've switched to low-life you need to keep Sovereignty until you finish levelling Arrogance - atm at level 18 Arrogance I'm still going over 50% res life when using Arrogance and HoP.

Once you can hit sub50% life reserved with that gem combo, is the time to roll back sovereignty and re-invest those passives elsewhere.
"

Damn with 40-50 ex i would probably destroy bosses. I did that with 10ex instead. :)
Great build, very informative on the leech mechanic. I couldn't really understand it at first as and I was reserving 50.5% of my life to have constant low life, but....petrified blood already keeps you low life. Took way too long to figure it out.

I went with similar builds on poe.ninja though, overall definitely not a league start with all the cluster needed. Super fun build though that includes the new rework and new skills.

Since dmg caps out its very easy to make this build defensive while still doing insane dmg. I am at 100k eHP with flasks up due to being block capped.
"
2_Dee wrote:
Great build, very informative on the leech mechanic. I couldn't really understand it at first as and I was reserving 50.5% of my life to have constant low life, but....petrified blood already keeps you low life. Took way too long to figure it out.

I went with similar builds on poe.ninja though, overall definitely not a league start with all the cluster needed. Super fun build though that includes the new rework and new skills.

Since dmg caps out its very easy to make this build defensive while still doing insane dmg. I am at 100k eHP with flasks up due to being block capped.

Thanks! I try to be informative. Hehehe.

Definitely gotta disagree about it not being a good league starter. The actual gear requirements to get going are super low. Clusters are not needed right away and are fairly easy to craft usable ones yourself. This was one of my smoothest league starters and I was experimenting the whole time! XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info