[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

"
collapsella wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
collapsella wrote:

I really like replica pure talent but was never able to really find room for it. Also, you really shouldn't run out of bone offering as its duration is longer than the cooldown (5s base + 5s from corpses = 10s).

As for the shield, I don't think we need MORE life on block than what we get from bone offering. ESPECIALLY if you have an offering effect chest (which you do, and it's GORGEOUS!) Getting a good +1 phys with spell damage and life shield is pretty hard to do AND also get it with ES on block. :P

My old one is for sale though ;P

If you're having cast speed issues you can try unleash instead of Controlled Destruction. Test it out, see how it feels. It's less damage but you get your 3 stacks of DOT instantly and should generally *feel* better until you get good cast speed.

Glad you're enjoyin the build. :D

I'm enjoying it very much Sir!
Ty! I love my new chest. I only got this because of your crafting guide so thank you :)

I would like to buy your shield, but I guess its too expensive for me right now :D maybe im gonna try figuring out a deterministic crafting method the next days. if I have any progress im gonna post it here!

hmm. i tried unleash for some time, but it felt slower for me than controlled destruction somehow. Maybe I should give it another try.

The initial cast is slower due to unleash mechanics, but you don't need to recast immediately. THis allows some breathing room to interact with mechanics. That said, if you have decent cast speed CD is still a lot more damage--just takes longer to apply the 3 dot stacks.

Well, I'd let mine go for 10ex. There IS a deterministic way to get the ES% on block once you have your 3 prefixes put together. It's a 50% chance and costs 2ex for the metacraft. Took me 3 tries to get it and 1 reroll suffixes(to open a suffix). That part cost me 7ex in total+cost of shield base and crusader exalt.

Last edited by Gryphenprey on May 5, 2021, 6:47:46 PM
Currently im using

, but im considering going Corrupted soul and equip this shield i crafted:

what do you guys think. is the extra es+recover worth losing out on 2% max res?
Last edited by Vinc009 on May 5, 2021, 6:56:17 PM
"
Vinc009 wrote:
Currently im using

, but im considering going Corrupted soul and equip this shield i crafted:

what do you guys think. is the extra es+recover worth losing out on 2% max res?

Corrupted soul is very good. I like the ES on block one personally as it will allow you to add a ton of eHP to your character.
I'm a dumdum and I'm finding Petrified Blood really confusing. I've got HoP linked to Arrogance. Does it benefit me to get enchants that reduce HoP's reservation amount? Seems it gives me a greater effective life pool but would take more casts for Pain Attunement to take effect. Also, wouldn't it allow me to use another jewel in place of Conqueror's Efficiency?
IGN = Tetti
Last edited by Tetti on May 6, 2021, 12:54:39 AM
"
Tetti wrote:
I'm a dumdum and I'm finding Petrified Blood really confusing. I've got HoP linked to Arrogance. Does it benefit me to get enchants that reduce HoP's reservation amount? Seems it gives me a greater effective life pool but would take more casts for Pain Attunement to take effect. Also, wouldn't it allow me to use another jewel in place of Conqueror's Efficiency?

You just want it to be less that 50% reserve. The jewel is just an easy way to do that with a level 18+ arrogance. less reserve doesn't really make a difference unless you're able to add another skill onto your life. We simply DONT go above 50% life with Pet Blood.
"
collapsella wrote:
So Ive invested some time in this beautiful build and just wanted to share my approach:

Im clearing all Ultimatums on T16 and I killed Sirus A8, shaper and elder. I sadly died to Maven (first time though - this memory game messed me up) but its totally doable with this build, im just bad and have mad lags sometimes.

Build feels nice, but cast speed is low for me, because no suffix change+multimod is 4ex on the Wand and im broke after my other craftings.

Gear is Still in Progress (no curreny for further crafting..)

Next Upgrade gonna be onslaught boots. + Tailwind, if i can get lucky.
A new Helmet with better rolls and chaos res, to max that out.
And a better curse ring would be nice too.

My defensive options:
I had a slightly diffrent approach on the shield. Flat Life on Block + ES on Block is a nice defensive layer. im missing out +1 gems, but damage ist still good.

I switched out Shield charge+Fortify for CWDT+Immortal call setup. When you have endurance charges its worth it imo.

Replica Pure talent Jewel can increase your offering skill time by 20%. ive lost my max block sometimes, so i got this. (sadly i dont know how to post my jewel)

Linking jewels is a pain in the rump. Same as gems. You have to pull it out of it's slot and put it in your inventory, wait a minute or so, then you can link it from your inventory.

Post, then you can put it back.

PS: That 20% for skills also stretches out the debuff time if you aren't rich enough to snag Asenath's.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on May 6, 2021, 5:47:23 AM
Didnt like the suffixes I had on my shield so did a few rerolls and hit this:

"
Oreojs wrote:
Didnt like the suffixes I had on my shield so did a few rerolls and hit this:

Well, that's a shield! XD

Grats my dude.
Sorry to bother but is this (https://pastebin.com/wUv6gw95) the POB we should use? I see it's different from the screenshot in leveling section.
"
Sorry to bother but is this (https://pastebin.com/wUv6gw95) the POB we should use? I see it's different from the screenshot in leveling section.
The screencap in the leveling section is only for leveling. The initial pathing is good until you get an unnatural instinct jewel for the slot next to the scion start, then you should respec to the pastebin you posted.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info