[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

"
Beerfighter wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Beerfighter wrote:
Hi,

First of all thanks a lot for this build it's really cool to play.
I'd like a bit of advice on where i should go next, i'm a bit frustrating in red tier map feeling quite squishy and dying quite often. I've tried to use your previous advices (bought asenath's, glorious vanity and maw of conquest).

What should be in your opinion my next go to ? (currently a bit poor but money comes and goes fast in this game)

thank you and continue like thet this is really a cool guide !

Spoiler

PoB : https://pastebin.com/RQSGewPk

That might of the meek is doing basically nothing right now. You need an Unnatural Instinct where your watcher's eye is and you also need to actually take the life nodes in its (MOTM) radius. More life More Better. :)

Thank you for your answer, i know my might of the meek is currently useles had to remove the life node to put the cluster, maybe using only one small for endurance charge would be better and keeping the other spot for my watchers eye. Concerning the unatural instinct will focus on this but it's kinda expensive :)
Do you think i should proritize the chest piece or the amulet in term of crafting ?

Chest piece. Also I would only do the 1 small cluster to save points and put them into life.
ok thank you :) i just did the change for cluster :)
thanks a lot !!
"
Beerfighter wrote:
ok thank you :) i just did the change for cluster :)
thanks a lot !!

of course!
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Enterich wrote:
AWESOME crafting guides, now i finally know how these awakening orbs are working ^^.

Could you please also add a tutorial to craft the large cluster jewel?

Clusters are very RNG dependent. But easiest way to do it is to just thow em at harvests when you encounter them. Reforge with Caster mods would be your best bet there.

I just bought mine. XD

thanks!

So theres not a special cookie-cutter item level for the desired jewel? Or a possible fossil-crafting method or something like that.
"
Enterich wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Enterich wrote:
AWESOME crafting guides, now i finally know how these awakening orbs are working ^^.

Could you please also add a tutorial to craft the large cluster jewel?

Clusters are very RNG dependent. But easiest way to do it is to just thow em at harvests when you encounter them. Reforge with Caster mods would be your best bet there.

I just bought mine. XD

thanks!

So theres not a special cookie-cutter item level for the desired jewel? Or a possible fossil-crafting method or something like that.

THere's no "good" way to make them. Conjured Wall+Mage Hunter is ideal. You can get Conjured Wall + Essence rush as well for MUCH MUCH cheaper though.
If we are resistance capped should we go with a different base than Astral plate for the chest piece craft? Perhaps one with ES?
"
chinchica wrote:
If we are resistance capped should we go with a different base than Astral plate for the chest piece craft? Perhaps one with ES?

ES base is 4-off colors. AR base is only 3. But yeah, you could use ES base if you wanted to.
Just wondering.. So, I have ok damage and survivability in maps up to T16 however I get 1 shot a hell of a lot with the LL build.. Max block etc but on conquerers and stuff my dps is too low and fights take forever while i still get done by 1 shot mechanics :( any advice??
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

This is a POB I've been tinkering around with for a total endgame setup. level 97. Includes trees for 1, 2, and 0 cluster trees.

https://pastebin.com/wUv6gw95

Correct me if I am wrong but it seems that you put 5 skill gems on the helmet in this pastebin (3 gems for Shield dash + Arrogance-Herald). So there's probably something wrong here.
I'm about to buy an Asenath's Gentle Touch -- but I also have a suffix free on my wand to craft Aspect of the spider.

1) Does the hinder from aspect stack with temporal chains and/or is that even worth it

2) If the answer to 1 is No -- is it worth it to put spider on the wand just for the 15% dmg increase.

I'm aware i need an enlighten for my mana auras if I craft spider which I think i have room for.

Thoughts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info