[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
cilader wrote:
I have the same feelings, the build has no protection at all, it's just a glass cannon with a fairly mediocre damage

30 ex to work
league starter
yes(no)

The same critique as above.

You are also not following the guide itself and freestyling the passive tree with completely different auras.
Your only item above 1 exalt is Awakened Spell Cascade.

maybe because you've never played this build in this league, you don't realize how easy it dies. And how much a thing is worth on it. My items cost more than 10 exalts at the time of purchase

And yes, i cant kill sirus too
Last edited by cilader on Nov 13, 2021, 10:07:57 AM
"
cilader wrote:

maybe because you've never played this build in this league, you don't realize how easy it dies. And how much a thing is worth on it. My items cost more than 10 exalts at the time of purchase

You being unable to connect the dots on your screen correctly is not my problem.

You have 4.8K life with armor aura and a different tree than mine; obviously you've decided that you're better at making this build than I am so you should direct your concerns towards the person who made that decision.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
ok just stop that

I realy dont understand how u stack damage. I switch to ur tree as i can and my dps drop by 30%
Last edited by cilader on Nov 13, 2021, 11:44:27 AM
"
cilader wrote:
ok just stop that

I realy dont understand how u stack damage. I switch to ur tree as i can and my dps drop by 30%

That was asked alot in the comments so you didnt looked well into the answers. He definitly took a aura node in the thread of hope at the top.

My tree looks different too, cause i wanted more phys red. and a lot of armour.
It is running fine. Id did a lot of content at lvl 90 already.

The tips for the buy order is in the guide is very important. You shouldnt skip this.

The playstyle is different because you have to aim well. This is not for everyone. I bought myself a second Kulemak for the offhand with exsanguinate. Switching it for farming and bossing.

The dps is scaling late but alot with awakend spell damge, empower and the staff.
I switched from my "bad" tree to an updated one and my pob combined dps dropped from 700k to 300k. Block dropped from 75 to 38%, physical defense dropped from 90% to 57%, but HP increased from 5.4 to 6.8
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
quicksixteen wrote:
I have to say, this is by far the worst build I have ever played from a guide. It is NOT fast at all, it cannot deal with swarms at all, it can't tank hits at all.

The guide specifically says "can do all content" after some purchases are made, but it cannot kill Sirus. The guide says it can "do it all" and it can't delve, map, or scourge at all. I'm sorry, but a tiny little AOE attack is not enough in this game.

I cannot recommend strongly enough that this dumpster fire of a build is not played by even experienced players, and I hope the thread dies just like the character does.

EDIT: Also, the guide has nothing to say about the fact that cluster jewels and potions are different this league, which may well be part of the problem.

Left side is your character, right side is my character last league( no nerfs and this league the build got buffed + krangling is very viable with these items).

You don't even bother buying gloves with proper rolls.
35% vs 50% is 3 levels worth of damage being lost.

And to demonstrate it further how poorly you've built your character, here's me simply removing passive points to achieve the same DPS and HP as you have( while still having more defences like +110% chaos resist).

You are playing on a level 60 character.

I literally build exactly how you have it, and you are telling me I am playing a level 60 character? Maybe fix the guide a little or something then.

The gloves.. I can't tell if you are joking. If I move between casts, it takes like 1 second to gain all the charges back, so that might increase boss DPS, which is a great PoB warrior thing to do. In the real world, you have to move between casts.

I took absolutely NO liberties in building exactly how you have this dumpster fire of a guide layed out, and it sucks balls. This is not MY poor building, it is YOURS.

And nothing you replied to even touches on some of the core problems that your guide still does not address. Clutster Jewels, Potions, and Abyss Jewels are different. You still have onslaught and cluster jewels that don't exist, of course your character looks better.

This guide is bad, and you did a lazy job to update it.. just changed a 5 to a 6.

EDIT: Let me add in an apology, you did update the PoB right around when I flamed this thread, and I just now see it. Your updated flasks still don't exist. But hey, let me go farm 20 more exalt to buy the character over again to adjust for the minor changes here.
Last edited by quicksixteen on Nov 14, 2021, 1:01:14 AM
"
quicksixteen wrote:

EDIT: Let me add in an apology, you did update the PoB right around when I flamed this thread, and I just now see it. Your updated flasks still don't exist. But hey, let me go farm 20 more exalt to buy the character over again to adjust for the minor changes here.

No, you didn't.

Must be the old flask mods that completely make or break the build.
Alright, here's the build with flasks enabled.

Now here's the build without them.

Didn't know that the old flask mods buffed the build so much.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Nov 14, 2021, 4:29:39 AM
Can you tell me what hextouched stormbrand setup you used?
"
_DeusEx_ wrote:
Can you tell me what hextouched stormbrand setup you used?

Vulnerability & Punishment.
So i made the tree changes you suggested and my results are way less than desirable.

+ I gained 300 life

- I lost a lot of block
- My damage fell off a cliff

I realize that I don't have the correct Cane of Kulemak, and no awakened brutality yet. (Mostly because those things weren't recommended before, and I remain pretty salty about buying stuff I didn't need.)

I don't understand how you are getting unnerve in PoB. I thought phys leeched as life was important, but it appears on none of your jewelry. Does the boot enchant make up for it? What if you are fighting Sirus and you haven't killed recently?

Maybe now I'm playing a level 63 character?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info