[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

I really need help. I am running this build currently and bought a Kaom's heart, just to realize I am missing over 100 strength requirment to use it... How do you guys get 191 strength?
"
TruJenius wrote:
I really need help. I am running this build currently and bought a Kaom's heart, just to realize I am missing over 100 strength requirment to use it... How do you guys get 191 strength?

Amulet, rings, boot, helmet, belt. You want some strength (+30~50) on those.
"
OloloPhewPhew wrote:
"
TruJenius wrote:

Amulet, rings, boot, helmet, belt. You want some strength (+30~50) on those.

I feel like this should have been mentioned in the guide... sigh.
I have to say, this is by far the worst build I have ever played from a guide. It is NOT fast at all, it cannot deal with swarms at all, it can't tank hits at all.

The guide specifically says "can do all content" after some purchases are made, but it cannot kill Sirus. The guide says it can "do it all" and it can't delve, map, or scourge at all. I'm sorry, but a tiny little AOE attack is not enough in this game.

I cannot recommend strongly enough that this dumpster fire of a build is not played by even experienced players, and I hope the thread dies just like the character does.

EDIT: Also, the guide has nothing to say about the fact that cluster jewels and potions are different this league, which may well be part of the problem.
Last edited by quicksixteen on Nov 12, 2021, 11:30:25 AM
"
I have to say, this is by far the worst build I have ever played from a guide. It is NOT fast at all, it cannot deal with swarms at all, it can't tank hits at all.

The guide specifically says "can do all content" after some purchases are made, but it cannot kill Sirus. The guide says it can "do it all" and it can't delve, map, or scourge at all. I'm sorry, but a tiny little AOE attack is not enough in this game.

I cannot recommend strongly enough that this dumpster fire of a build is not played by even experienced players, and I hope the thread dies just like the character does.

EDIT: Also, the guide has nothing to say about the fact that cluster jewels and potions are different this league, which may well be part of the problem.

Yeah i agree with u - It's definitely not league-starter and all-content build at all.
But it handles with scourge, maps and other encounters (except end game bosses).
Last edited by Stgxgodx on Nov 13, 2021, 5:19:36 AM
"
quicksixteen wrote:

Left side is your character, right side is my character last league( no nerfs and this league the build got buffed + krangling is very viable with these items).

You don't even bother buying gloves with proper rolls.
35% vs 50% is 3 levels worth of damage being lost.

And to demonstrate it further how poorly you've built your character, here's me simply removing passive points to achieve the same DPS and HP as you have( while still having more defences like +110% chaos resist).

You are playing on a level 60 character.

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Nov 13, 2021, 5:39:49 AM
I have the same feelings, the build has no protection at all, it's just a glass cannon with a fairly mediocre damage

30 ex to work
league starter
yes(no)
"
cilader wrote:
I have the same feelings, the build has no protection at all, it's just a glass cannon with a fairly mediocre damage

30 ex to work
league starter
yes(no)

The same critique as above.

You are also not following the guide itself and freestyling the passive tree with completely different auras.
Your only item above 1 exalt is Awakened Spell Cascade.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
https://pastebin.com/xbhex7VZ
Can I ask for some advice with my build and items? I think my st damage is lacking, maybe my positioning is bad I don't know, a8 Sirus is kinda hard for me right now, can't even find a time to attack him sometimes, I need some help
"
lmaoayyy wrote:
https://pastebin.com/xbhex7VZ
Can I ask for some advice with my build and items? I think my st damage is lacking, maybe my positioning is bad I don't know, a8 Sirus is kinda hard for me right now, can't even find a time to attack him sometimes, I need some help

You have to have life on all of your gear no matter what. 4800 life is not acceptable in any way. Do not think about doing Sirus below 6000 life.

You have also wrong Thread of Hope with terrible flasks.

If you cannot get life on your amulet or jewels, they are not worth buying, no matter what.

You should sell your amulet and get one with only 1 level and life instead.

You should also get Awakened Spell Cascade as soon as possible as that doubles your DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info