[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

"
How are you following the tree? There's not a leveling tree, so I feel like I would probably just take life and the crit nodes until I can go into the full tree at some point.

I went to the right side first since I was already on that side from the Caustic Arrow leveling, and now I'm going up to the left side (around level 50) and prioritizing the defensive nodes. I'm ignoring the staff and crit multi nodes until I start using a staff and get more crit.
Last edited by IceTwenty on Nov 7, 2021, 5:03:09 PM
I don't understand where the unreserved mana is coming from. I've checked every item and every node on the tree so I must be missing how we're supposed to run 2x 50% auras with no reservation nodes allocated.
@Doge_This_DPS
"
Masterswotl wrote:
I don't understand where the unreserved mana is coming from. I've checked every item and every node on the tree so I must be missing how we're supposed to run 2x 50% auras with no reservation nodes allocated.

you missed the 8% reservation node at the top of the thread of hope.
So yesterday i crafted myself a nice helmet with essences.
Eternal burgeonet (ilvl 84, redeemer influence) with loathing essence for aura reservation until i hit +1 seal with unleash. Right now its at labcarry for blood charge enchant.
With this i can put in determination and when i get my hands on an enlighten 4 defiance banner on top. This will give alot of armor for tank.
Last edited by _DeusEx_ on Nov 8, 2021, 4:25:38 AM
"
_DeusEx_ wrote:
So yesterday i crafted myself a nice helmet with essences.
Eternal burgeonet (ilvl 84, redeemer influence) with loathing essence for aura reservation until i hit +1 seal with unleash. Right now its at labcarry for blood charge enchant.
With this i can put in determination and when i get my hands on an enlighten 4 defiance banner on top. This will give alot of armor for tank.

+1 unleash isn't that good imo if ur not reducing seal recharge rate with doedre's malevolence and 1-2 seal menders. even with reduction and 5 charges (+1 from mastery, +1 from awakened unleash) your not always hitting 5 and sometimes hitting 4, I feel like this problem is gonna be exacerbated by having 6 charges. aura res is pretty easy to get this league: enlighten, the aura effe wheel at top right, aura effe mastery, charisma annoit and especially the new small clusters that give u 6 aura effe/small and the notable having more aura effe (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/QgkXXpRSw).

To do it your way, I would recommend buying a base with the +1 blood charges on it already, then essence spamming, redoing it sucks but it might be cheaper.

or you can try redeemer slamming a base with +1 blood charges, alt roll for +1 unleash stacks or mana reservation efficiency, awakened orb it with a warlords base that has +1 power charges (kinda huge), hope for open prefix and just craft life.

you could also play around in pob with the aforementioned ways to incr mana effe, so you don't need to fit mana effe in a tight spot like your helmet and be able to take just an enlighten 3
Been playing and enjoying this build but have a few issues. I have basically 0 single target dps. I currently have a 6L staff with +3 to physical spell gems and 98% spell damage, recommended boots gloves and helmet, 2 leech rings one of which also applies assassins mark, swapped my koams for a carcass jack for more damage, swap AoE support for Conc for bosses, and have my amulet anointed with cannibalistic rite. I still have lots of room for upgrades but don't think my single target dps should be this low. I can rip through maps and kill mobs in one shot besides some rare mobs with tons of hp or leech.

Second issue I'm having is I just recently got to the cluster jewels and am about to finish my large cluster. When looking for the medium cluster jewels used in the builds path of building I can not find them anywhere and it looks like the medium cluster he uses was transferred to small cluster jewels? Any idea how to find the right cluster jewels or replacements for them would be great thanks!
Is the 2 rings (leech on spell hit and percentage phys leech) mentioned in the guide enough to sustain the life cost of a 6L reap? I just bought a 6L staff and was wondering if I should support it with 5 other support gems whether life cost will be too high. Mainly I'm concerned about when I'm bossing and there's no trash mobs around to leech on kill... with 5 stacks of blood charges and a 6L will I kill myself by using reap? or is the leech enough to cover the life cost.
Here's the updated PoB with fixed clusters.

https://pastebin.com/i5v1Kpu8
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
I've noticed that some of you are lvl 90 already, how's the build holding up?
I've got around 20ex saved up and I'm looking at potential 2nd character builds.
just dropping in to say i really like this build!

Items I'm using.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info