[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

OP ticking everything in POB in order to write baloney in the title :

This is my second time i am following the build. Although, i have to say that i modified the build a bit. Especially the passive tree.

The reason why i chose for different defense style is because the current POB doesn't work at all. It feels very squishy at the least.

So i made a couple adjustments. Vitality for more life regen., incl on life mastery vitality mana reservation. The second layer is more block: mystic bulwark and safe guard are very close on the staff side tree. I am not using thread of hope, because life isn't my main defense. With the (mage hunter) cluster and rumi's flask u can have about 60%+ spell block and 41%+ attack block. Third are the life and ES leech and fourth, not necessary, is steelskin. These layers should be far enough to survive the hardest content if u invest more in block or any other layers. I can have if i reach to lvl 95 6300+ life. Right now i have close to 5900 and 580 ES.

So, does it work? Yes. I can kill sirus a8 and other bosses deathless easily. I did scourge on t16 corrupted rare map without dying. My gear is average and has a lots of room for improvements.
Here is an alternate tree with no jewels which I'll make the primary one, as I see most people have issues buying proper jewels.

It's as strong as the jewel version.

https://pastebin.com/NFXK9m7M

I also added some more pointers in the guide under "IMPORTANT STATS".

"
Cold001 wrote:
This is my second time i am following the build. Although, i have to say that i modified the build a bit. Especially the passive tree.

The reason why i chose for different defense style is because the current POB doesn't work at all. It feels very squishy at the least.

It feels squishy because you're playing a skill which eats up your life reserves and you don't have enough life while having no ailment or curse immunity.

If you cast your spell 2x without hitting a target or the leech is not in full effect, you will already be at 4.8K HP.

If you get cursed with something( which you do a lot), you're playing essentially with 3,000 HP.

If you get shocked as well for 20 - 30%, you're playing with 2,000 HP and die even in white maps.

It's pretty obvious that something is wrong when the guide itself has 8,000 life and you have 5,800 life.
This isn't a small thing because leech, regen and sustain depends on your maximum life.

You have spent 8 points on 30% spell block which does absolutely nothing for you in maps and at bosses it's a dice roll.
You spend a quarter of your mana for vitality which gives you 200 life regen.

If you would have the amount of life which you should have.

You would have two Vitalities from the increased leech.

I'm not sure what's up with this guide specifically that people take 5K life, make their own tree and then complain here.

This build is God tier and I played it two leagues in a row simply because of how strong it was with this league it being buffed even further.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Nov 15, 2021, 8:28:47 AM
"
Here is an alternate tree with no jewels which I'll make the primary one, as I see most people have issues buying proper jewels.

It's as strong as the jewel version.

https://pastebin.com/ZP6eQb3M

I'll also add some more pointers in the guide

Ok. I haven't seen the new updated POB. I was under the impression that the POB was outdated because flask and cluster jewels weren't updated.

"
It feels squishy because you're playing a skill which eats up your life reserves and you don't have enough life while having no ailment or curse immunity.

No one get enough life if the player is still in lvl 80's.

"
If you cast your spell 2x without hitting a target or the leech is not in full effect, you will already be at 4.8K HP.

That's not true. I can hold my reap skill for almost ONE minute without dying. It's because of the 'high' life regen. I don't notice the life drop from using skill reap.

"
If you get cursed with something( which you do a lot), you're playing essentially with 3,000 HP.

If you get shocked as well for 20 - 30%, you're playing with 2,000 HP and die even in white maps.

It's pretty obvious that something is wrong when the guide itself has 8,000 life and you have 5,800 life.
This isn't a small thing because leech, regen and sustain depends on your maximum life.

You have spent 8 points on 30% spell block which does absolutely nothing for you in maps and at bosses it's a dice roll.
You spend a quarter of your mana for vitality which gives you 200 life regen.

Never noticed that. But I had some trouble and 'suffering' when I was lvling your guide (in october).

You won't get 8k life unless you are close to lvl 100.

Like I said, I can do probably all content without any hardship. 30% spell block is a lot and it definitely helps with sustaining a life. Bosses are always a dice roll.

I am not spending a quarter of mana: rather i spent 15% (115 mana).

There is/was nothing wrong with your build. As a matter of fact i followed your build two leagues back. That is exactly the reason why i made the choice to follow the build again. The difference between this and the first guide (3.14), which was in a test phase, is that I could survive even without having BiS gear.

Players are complaining not without any reason. The guide is good if you're alrdy assassin and have a level of 98 and the currency to buy decent gear, based on the guide of october.

The choice i made to differ from your guide wasn't bc I or any other player was stubborn. The way we handled is more a band aid solution. Nothing more.

here's my take on the build: https://pastebin.com/dhNzqu4b
wanna ask to see if there are any improvements that I could be missing.

im lv94, low life with around "6.6k" hp, with 3.4k es, 2.3k life, and then 40% reduced dmg from pet blood, 1.48 mill total pob dps.

i make up for this with
1. glancing blows + the staff mastery with recover es and life.
2. determination, 12366 armour with no flask
3. es regen from zealots + vitality is really fast, even faster with enduring cry
4. "overleech" because of pet blood im never full life
5. will be 75% chaos res so chaos don't just pass es and blast me
6. perma 4 endurance charges
7. life leech watchers eye

damage feels really nice, with pain attunement and spell cascade basically two or one shotting all the bosses. i have two seal menders so i can turn brain off and insta use my reap off cd. sirius deathless, any boss deathless, mapping deathless.

some problems with the build:
1. since its unleash, no cast speed, made even worse by deodre's malevolence. your basically stunlocked for half a second and that sucks for clear speed and survivability. investing in cast speed just feels bad, i just took onslaught and got a lot of movements speed to try and make up for it.

2. this build really, really, needs awakened spell cascade for the damage to appear. normal spell cascade does not shotgun, so before i got awakened i replaced it with another gem (crit strikes i think), and had to gem swap aoe and conc effect.

also im pretty sure the staff of kulemake used in the build impossible to get? it has 4 mods on it. and i checked, there's no spell dmg/ double dmg hybrid.
"
Cold001 wrote:

Never noticed that. But I had some trouble and 'suffering' when I was lvling your guide (in october).

You won't get 8k life unless you are close to lvl 100.

Like I said, I can do probably all content without any hardship. 30% spell block is a lot and it definitely helps with sustaining a life. Bosses are always a dice roll.

I am not spending a quarter of mana: rather i spent 15% (115 mana).

Players are complaining not without any reason. The guide is good if you're alrdy assassin and have a level of 98 and the currency to buy decent gear, based on the guide of october.

I don't really care about the minor details, I just explained to you how you having no defences on your character which are present in the guide is what makes your character squishy.

If you follow the tree correctly and tick all the boxes this build asks you, you will be tankier than 99% of the builds in game right now.

You yourself right now can have 7K HP with passive points alone by removing spell block, the character in my clips is also only level 93 and does T16 100% Ultimatums which were extremely rippy.

"
Blo_om wrote:
here's my take on the build: https://pastebin.com/dhNzqu4b
wanna ask to see if there are any improvements that I could be missing.

I honestly can't give you an opinion on that but I'm personally not a fan of hybrids nor have played anything close to that. I have considered Petrifying blood myself as well but strong dot damage is too much present in the highest tier of content and 4K life just won't cut it.

The setup itself seems clever and interesting though. You should try some T16 100% and Feared boss runs to see if it holds up to it's stats.

Yeah, I also changed the Kulemak to one which goes for 1-3 EX right now in league.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Nov 15, 2021, 12:28:34 PM
Is there anything that can be better than a Kaom/s heart or is it the BIS?
I am using your bow fast leveling build and I was wandering around what time I should respec?
Hey, thanks for your effort and time first and foremost.

I was looking into the new non-cluster-jewel build and i have a couple of questions:
1) Since you drop sovereignty, how do you stack pride and zealotry? Isnt it worth dropping +5% life for sovereignty?
2) Where is your leech? I have physical dmg leeched as life on ring and neck and feels mandatory. I see only boots enchantment, am i just missing something?
3) is +15 life gained for each enemy hit better than 0.4ish % physical dmg as life?
4) Militant faith converts nimbleness node for me, is it due to the particular seed? should i just try to buy another and test my luck?
5) Using determination over zealotry, the phys dmg reduction seems pretty good, is it just me that thinks of that?

Sorry i am sort of a noob at poe endgame so..struggling to properly build this toon
Btw, is there some setting that makes Cane of Kulemak better than a +3 phys gems and +100%+ spell damage staff?

I mean, this:

Sims like 20 - 30 % more damage than the Cane, even if when I switch around Brutality for Empower.

So, I'm wondering if I've got something set wrong or if Cane is simply a budget option.

(and yes, I know I should have gotten awakened spell cascade earlier, I know, but now it's up in price, so I'm waiting for that to drop)
Last edited by Xyel on Nov 16, 2021, 6:33:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info