[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

The flask section needs some updating yeah? it says get exactly the same flasks but as of 3.16 you can't get most of these mods on anything other then life flasks
I have an odd outcome when equipping the militant faith jewel in the jewel socket you recommend. The Node "nimbleness" becomes the node "Smite the wicked" which gives me fire exposure instead of cast speed and crit multi.

I do not see this in your PoB. Is this a bug? Or what's the issue here?
"
TheShewski wrote:
I have an odd outcome when equipping the militant faith jewel in the jewel socket you recommend. The Node "nimbleness" becomes the node "Smite the wicked" which gives me fire exposure instead of cast speed and crit multi.

I do not see this in your PoB. Is this a bug? Or what's the issue here?

This type of jewels has a number characteristic, which randomly (as minimum for me) change some nodes. Have same issue - i just put this jewel in another slot (upper, near instability), and put+2 point for take doomsday node, which was transformed to inner conviction. For me in that position he don't change anything i need. Also, its little more devotion, + res
This might be a really dumb question - but I'm playing this at low level, finding it fun. I'm not 100% on power charges (yes, i'm a nub) - how are they generated in this build? I tried google but it's not obvious haha.
Last edited by Forcer_Josh on Nov 1, 2021, 10:05:36 AM
"
Blo_om wrote:
heres my version: https://pastebin.com/mNNsKy76

realized i was getting one shot off cd in t14-t16 maps so I made some changes.

1. swapped out zealotry for determination
2. went large thread of hope for glancing blows
3. took enduring composure for consistent +4 endurance charges, very nice combo with immortal call
4. *pretty big one* when mapping, use inc aoe, spell cascade / when bossing use conc effect and crit dmg. the aoe really help with mapping and the gem swaps make bossing not zdps
5. crafting a staff is easy: get a 6L warstaff, alt spam for +1 lvl of socketed gems, regal, craft incr spell dmg. this is around 20c max.

with this I can farm rare t16 without dying most of the time, i do get 1 shot out of nowhere sometimes. this is a really quick bandaid fix and ill prob fit in zealotry along with determination later on (along many other things).

The idea with the small cluster for endurance charges was really good. I took more aura nodes, defiance banner and molten shell. Feels alot tankier. Plan to swap defiance banner against determination once i can afford enlighten lvl4. Would push phys red. to cap.
"
Forcer_Josh wrote:
This might be a really dumb question - but I'm playing this at low level, finding it fun. I'm not 100% on power charges (yes, i'm a nub) - how are they generated in this build? I tried google but it's not obvious haha.

your ascendancy unstable infusion gives a power charge on a crit strike and on a non crit strike, so every hit you get a power charge.
"
Blo_om wrote:
"
Forcer_Josh wrote:

your ascendancy unstable infusion gives a power charge on a crit strike and on a non crit strike, so every hit you get a power charge.

Thanks dude, i looked at the full tree but didnt think of the ascendancy :)
Ey guys, I haven't updated the build further or played because I'm busy IRL :P
The PoBs should suffice for now (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hi and thanks for your work on this!
I would like to know how does this build fare in terms of survivalability in scourge 1-shot league.

Some pros / cons for 3.16?
Me again, another dumb question. I'm upgrading from the no jewel to jewelled PoB now but when I socket Militant faith I drop from 1k+ mana to 196.. why's that?

edit: wrong gem omegalul
Last edited by Forcer_Josh on Nov 3, 2021, 7:52:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info