Righteous Fire

ok, here we are: lvl 36
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQEBzbEgVxIhjyPRND3Xy9UXz9M_8Hsxk0n3ojeodnhNAbr7Wu0OqmuudsDmWG-bb0JKJTsGfyrq84-kEYDF9NKdSXG3ud98JS0NTK6fiEjOE9z_Xnm_PweeId20fxGOpy6iO8VlKFvZNji-g3zhN5cIRLQoKfp38ryt1saPnMl6D_pbecGXU09swlUcfUb39Jso9phOs0WXAXWTM_O3

So i dont have mutch hp atm. But soon it will raise, there are very mutch hp skills in short distance.

I dont testet, how Pyromaniac will work, cause i think, it will raise the burn dmg of both abilitys, so that it will burn monsters, and me faster... and i dont was whant to destroy that char by totaly failskill him, if it dont work^^

And atm i dont have find any support gem, that works with Rigthouse fire.

Iam aktualy doin act 2 cruel, and soon will be next difficult.
IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1
Last edited by IsodorRodosi on May 12, 2012, 3:32:47 AM
Ah at lvl 36 that is quite a lot of dps.
I think high hp builds are not the way to go with this skill. The spell damage is the op part not the burning. This is what I briefly tried before moving on to my shadow.

Witch using righteous fire: want the lowest hp possible and the largest energy shield possible. Get max resists. and your dousing flasks and should have decent length bursts of heavy spell damage. This skill is still dangerous as hell and I dont recommend it in HC. Probably would work great w big burst spells like Discharge. Imagine a diamond flask / righteous fire discharge build . oO. Anyways I hate spell casting, having a blast on my shadow.
Its MORE spell damage and not INCREASED spell damage.
So at lvl 15 its 60% more spell damage which is a 60% higher DPS.

This skill is more like a cooldown to use for burst dmg on tough ones with hp regen or bosses.

4 ways to decrease the dot on the player

- 75% fire resist
- 6% by passives
- 10% by flask
- 3% by purity aura
= max 94% reduced

Without the flask its just 16%/sec.
With the flask its 6%/sec.

Now imagine a witch with 500hp, 2kES and those 84%tofire.
80dps on 2kES = 25sec of FUN :D

The problem of very low hitpoints are status effects like freeze and stun. So a build around this is REALLY classy!

English is my third language, there will be bugs.
"
IsodorRodosi wrote:

This skill is heavy OP

I skilled an Marauder on all +x% of you maximal health hpreg/sec + 81% fireres + vitaly skill gem and now start to skill all x% max hp skills.

Aktualy, i can hold this skill up to around 8 seconds with no flasks using, and around 30 seconds with flask using at one cast...or mutch longer if i dispel it sometimes to regain my full hp.

If i find an item with + maximal fire resistences, this will be over.

Better rework this skill, that it deals a static, not based on maximum life, dmg to monsters and let you loose 10% of ure hp by ignore resistences/Energy shild and turn off all hp reg during effect.
That dispels burning turn it off is an good idea, so u only can turn it off by drink a flask.
I would agree if MORE maximum fire resist was available this skill could become powerful, likely imbalanced (in a pretty bad way, similar to AoF). As it is now, the 6% extra resist doesn't change things too much — 31% more damage efficiency. The health passives are rather irrelevant, since it's just like buffing buff effect or burning damage except making it harder to regain the health (via leech, static regen, or life gain).

your comment about lasting 8 seconds sounds wrong. You would not be able to keep the buff on for more than 7 seconds if you had 5% health regen, or 5 seconds if you had 0% health regen.

Also while the skill may be effective at your current level, I doubt it will work as well later on, because monster resists go up, and I think monster health to player health ratio goes up as well.

That all said, I agree the skill needs re-working.
"
LadyDevimon wrote:

The problem of very low hitpoints are status effects like freeze and stun. So a build around this is REALLY classy!
"
I think high hp builds are not the way to go with this skill. The spell damage is the op part not the burning. This is what I briefly tried before moving on to my shadow.

Witch using righteous fire: want the lowest hp possible and the largest energy shield possible. Get max resists.

You guys don't realize the biggest problem in my opinion — chaos damage. It's not that common assuming you'll be PvEing, but it's common enough to completely screw you up I'd say.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Last edited by Xapti on May 12, 2012, 6:37:55 PM
My friend tim tried it.

Rejuvenation totem + potion + righteous fire = great success

hint: rejuvenation totem is op as balls and lets your hp go up while using this :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcm4PEL-dzE
"
Neonexe wrote:
Rejuvenation totem
hint: rejuvenation totem is op as balls and lets your hp go up while using this :D

Wow, I never heard of rejuvenation totem. That is totally OP, never heard of such ridiculous regeneration. would be a hassle to continually cast it to keep it around though.

Also even with that regen, it's not like you guys are killing things über fast or anything. The limited AoE (which can't be increased by a whole lot) really limits it's killing speed, not to mention the fact that it's DPS isn't too high either. I'm pretty sure people can kill things 4x as fast with the strongest builds.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Last edited by Xapti on May 12, 2012, 7:00:00 PM
Like bilbo said, the aoe burn effect is pretty irrelevant to the strength of the skill. What matters is the ludicrous multiplicative spell damage boost.
That video was a joke :P

Hence all the deaths.

The build is hilarious but not good - I have it just because I want the spell damage boost!
Mad deeps bring it wat is luv.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info