Righteous Fire

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/166170

Heres the thread about templar dual totems casting RF for those interested.
does energy shield add up into the 50% of max. life damage? or its not
ive seen someone using ES build with RF
im trying to max out the dmg just wondering how it works
stacking HP better or ES ?
cause ES regen always easier to get from passive from my point of view
ES is not Life. If you want to use RF's damage 'aura', get Kaom's Heart (ie. Life).
Last edited by Vipermagi on Apr 21, 2013, 1:43:43 PM
Does this work with Life Leech?
"
Pakamon wrote:
Does this work with Life Leech?
damage over time does not leech or hit (for other effects questions).
so, i found a problem, when i am using rf and get below 35% of my life(lowlife) my panicked flask(without the dousing effect) doesnt apply instantly. test it yourself plz to confirm.

edit: im a idiot, changed my flaks and didnt realse it
Last edited by Gattsu89 on Apr 30, 2013, 5:50:17 AM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
ES is not Life. If you want to use RF's damage 'aura', get Kaom's Heart (ie. Life).

Well , more HP you have, more damage per second you resive , ex. with Kaom you have 8,000 hp , your fire rez is 80% so every sec you will resive 20% of 8000 = 1600 ... aint so good eh ? but, if your max hp is 500(well, yes you gona die from any form of Chaos dmg), and you got 6000 ES and same 80% fire rez, you gona resive 20% of 500hp and its only 100 per sec to YOUR ES. so, thats ~2% of your shield, per second. well i did tested.

i had 530hp . 2,5k es 82% fire rez (with shield you could get 90% fr)
my shield lasted ~25s.

in better case scenario, if you got fire res flask or shield (Rise of the Phoenix or Saffell's Frame ) you can mitigate fire damage effect quite alot. ALSO , if you got zealots Oath and some HP regen nodes or Vitality (acording to some forums it works on your ES of ITS maximum) you can use it just like a GOD DAMN 130% spell dmg buff.
Yyyyeah, and your point is? We all know that's how RF works already. :/
He was asking about maximising the AoE effect, and you want Max Life for that, because as everyone knows already, ES is not Life and does not factor into the AoE damage effect.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Last edited by lVlage on May 7, 2013, 1:09:38 PM
I've a question about how the enhanced spell dmg from RF is applied with a spell totem casting some spell.

let's take a spell totem with ice spear. What happen if:
- I cast RF before the totem cast ice spear then switch RF off before the ice spear hits the monster.
- The totem cast ice spear while I don't have RF on, then before the ice spear hit the monster I switch RF on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info