Righteous Fire

arg... i so misread that,... well i opt for springleaf instead i guess... but thanks for the pointing out of my mistake

edit: well i return to my lowlife style again, phoenix may be useful after all...

7,4passive+1low+2low+1,5vitality=11,9

80+5+8=93 =>7% life/s

7%*1,3(inner force)=9,1 - that way i could maintain it on lowlife

hoping they release some other good life regen gear so i can max that dmg dealt.

i really wana make pyromaniac work with this... (7*(1+0,3(inner force)+0,6(pyromaniac))=13,3

just plz release some lowlife uniques:P a2% helmet with some life on it and im happy^^
Last edited by Gattsu89 on Apr 9, 2013, 5:07:16 AM
Inner Force and Burning Damage bonuses are effectively multiplicative, despite both being Increased. IF adds to the Base, then Increased/Reduced are applied.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Inner Force and Burning Damage bonuses are effectively multiplicative, despite both being Increased. IF adds to the Base, then Increased/Reduced are applied.
thank you
Anyone know how RF works with traps, totems, and mines? If I want the increased damage do I need to have RF on when I set the trap or mine or when it goes off? Does a totem lock in at the increased damage if RF is on when I cast it or does the totem do increased damage with each cast as long as I have RF on or does the totem never benefit from my RF?

Thanks!
totem/mine/traps will benefit from RF's buff that is on you, as long as they are using a spell and your rf is still active. making a totem/mine/trap that uses rf is a bit pointless for traps and mines (1hp= nothing happens) and one second worth for totems (unless thier elemental defense changed and i forgot to notice).
so i found recently ondar's flight unique boots, now im wondering - will the dmg i recive form rf be counted as %dmg, which i get returned as mana? when yes, its the total dmg i recive or the tota dmg dealt?
righteous fire does not "hit" you, thus the boot's mana gain does not work in combo you want.
ah right, thank you :)
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
totem/mine/traps will benefit from RF's buff that is on you, as long as they are using a spell and your rf is still active. making a totem/mine/trap that uses rf is a bit pointless for traps and mines (1hp= nothing happens) and one second worth for totems (unless thier elemental defense changed and i forgot to notice).

Someone made a templar RF dualtotem build, where the totems deal RF damage. Basically the totem burns enemies for 1/2 the hp of the caster for 1sec.
"
pvtchaos wrote:
"
soul4hdwn wrote:

Someone made a templar RF dualtotem build, where the totems deal RF damage. Basically the totem burns enemies for 1/2 the hp of the caster for 1sec.
i tried this two long time ago but my totems died before they could cast RF. then when i picked a random spot for them to not get ko'd on summon (they WERE lv 1 supports after all), it definitely was NOT 50% of my hp. reason is because in the areas i was using the entry level totem support, rf without totem killed foes under a second while it took roughly 4 or 5 rf totems to kill same monsters. about 1.3k hp on that testing day, cruel mode act 2 monsters before open beta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info