[3.14] Mjolner Inquisitor done right by Rico

"
JiminiJ wrote:
Thanks for the reply Cam!

What about power charges?

I'm getting mine from my cwdt setup. I usually have 3 of them up 100% of the time. I use CWDT, Storm Brand, Power charge on Crit, Blind.
Last edited by Cðm on May 17, 2021, 6:12:58 PM
"
Protax010 wrote:
Good morning,

Yesterday I sold my old char and respecced to this build. So far so good, think I got some pretty nice items :)

Only thing I see when I compare it to other chars on poe.ninja is that my ES is pretty low. And also I see a lot of people playing with Aspect Of The Spider.

Could somebody with some more experience with this build check my char please?

https://pastebin.com/DiBVcQY2

Hopefully everything looks right and can I get some tips to improve the build :) I would love to make a tank of it... Done with dying this season.

Anyone?
Last edited by Protax010 on May 18, 2021, 7:58:36 AM
"
Protax010 wrote:
"
Protax010 wrote:
Good morning,

Yesterday I sold my old char and respecced to this build. So far so good, think I got some pretty nice items :)

Only thing I see when I compare it to other chars on poe.ninja is that my ES is pretty low. And also I see a lot of people playing with Aspect Of The Spider.

Hopefully everything looks right and can I get some tips to improve the build :) I would love to make a tank of it... Done with dying this season.

Anyone?

Your ES is 6.6k.

All your Aura medium cluster are 4 node and you are clearly missing one or two pints to get your aura effect high enough for the 85/85/86 resistance cap.

In your configuration is nothing adjusted. You should check it to get your correct values.

One of your flasks is missing bleeding immunity or do you get it somewhere else?

Your unreserved life is at -33. Something doesnt add up. Is there an aura that you dont use or a wrong skill in the list?

CWDT is lvl 2 and IC is lvl 6. You have to lower IC or lvl CWDT up because of the restrictions.

Both of your rings have free modifiers. You can look for adding something in harvest or with ex ^^

Too push your ES you could look for better rolls of your helmet or gloves for example.

One of your jewels has increased projectiles speed. This is no good for Ball Lighting.
Another one has multiplier for cold damage, we do lighting.

Also you have a lot of res on boots an rings that could be swapped for damage or ES.

This is just from a fast look on your POB. Good luck with optimizing! :)
"
_DeusEx_ wrote:
"
Protax010 wrote:
"
Protax010 wrote:
Good morning,

Anyone?

Thanks for your reply, really appreciate it!

Allready made some changes after this last post:

https://pastebin.com/49FJsWqN

Because I switched from CoC Ive Nova I had those cold jewels and stuff.

I try to answer your questions:

Your ES is 6.6k.

All your Aura medium cluster are 4 node and you are clearly missing one or two pints to get your aura effect high enough for the 85/85/86 resistance cap.

===== I'm allready RES capped, so thats why I went for those 4 node ones.

In your configuration is nothing adjusted. You should check it to get your correct values.

===== Now tried to change it, hopefully it's right now. Damage is low?

One of your flasks is missing bleeding immunity or do you get it somewhere else?

===== Got Corrupted Blood jewel.

Your unreserved life is at -33. Something doesnt add up. Is there an aura that you dont use or a wrong skill in the list?

===== Not sure, it now says -1. Don't know how I can fix that.

CWDT is lvl 2 and IC is lvl 6. You have to lower IC or lvl CWDT up because of the restrictions.

===== Those levels are because of my old setup, will check what others use.

Both of your rings have free modifiers. You can look for adding something in harvest or with ex ^^

===== That's my plan to craft something in harvest.

Too push your ES you could look for better rolls of your helmet or gloves for example.

===== Will do if I've some currency again.

One of your jewels has increased projectiles speed. This is no good for Ball Lighting.

===== Those are gone, tried to stack some more AS, because my attacks where really slow (think still to slow now).

Also you have a lot of res on boots an rings that could be swapped for damage or ES.

===== I needed to fit everything, so that's why I choose for a lot of stats on that slots, will look how to improve it.

I have been thoroughly enjoying this build! I played some CoC Ice Nova last league and this has a similar feel but a much cheaper entry cost, which is nice. I would like some feedback regarding skill tree changes and optimization.

Are there any glaring issues I should address right now? I am still trying to figure out this attack speed optimization thing through PoB, so I am not sure if I am using the correct configurations or not. My one ring is putting me way over resist caps, so I know I can improve there, the only thing is that I don't know what stats I should be aiming for. Crit multi, added lightning to spells, spell damage etc.

Does something like "Adds # lightning dmg to spells" apply to arc and ball lightning? I assume yes, but sometimes this game can be weird with calcs
"
Protax010 wrote:
"
_DeusEx_ wrote:
"
Protax010 wrote:
Good morning,

Anyone?

Thanks for your reply, really appreciate it!

Allready made some changes after this last post:

https://pastebin.com/49FJsWqN

Because I switched from CoC Ive Nova I had those cold jewels and stuff.

I try to answer your questions:

Your ES is 6.6k.

===== I'm allready RES capped, so thats why I went for those 4 node ones.

===== Now tried to change it, hopefully it's right now. Damage is low?

===== Got Corrupted Blood jewel.

===== Not sure, it now says -1. Don't know how I can fix that.

===== Those levels are because of my old setup, will check what others use.

===== That's my plan to craft something in harvest.

===== Will do if I've some currency again.

===== Those are gone, tried to stack some more AS, because my attacks where really slow (think still to slow now).

===== I needed to fit everything, so that's why I choose for a lot of stats on that slots, will look how to improve it.

I changed the conf in your POB: https://pastebin.com/M9De5Rhn

Yeah you are res capped but because of 1 or 2 missing points in the medium clusters you cannot higher the cap. The cap would change to 85/85/86. Your uncapped res are way over. You could look for chaos res on the items instead.

The corrupted blood immunity is not helping against normal bleeding or am i wrong here? Not sure...

CWDT on lvl2 can only combined with lvl 40 gems. IC on lvl 6 needs lvl 44. IC could be only as high as CWDT supports.
"
Tricen wrote:
I have been thoroughly enjoying this build! I played some CoC Ice Nova last league and this has a similar feel but a much cheaper entry cost, which is nice. I would like some feedback regarding skill tree changes and optimization.

Are there any glaring issues I should address right now? I am still trying to figure out this attack speed optimization thing through PoB, so I am not sure if I am using the correct configurations or not. My one ring is putting me way over resist caps, so I know I can improve there, the only thing is that I don't know what stats I should be aiming for. Crit multi, added lightning to spells, spell damage etc.

Does something like "Adds # lightning dmg to spells" apply to arc and ball lightning? I assume yes, but sometimes this game can be weird with calcs

Stack strenght for crit chance, than attack speed near your cap and than optimize with crit multi to push the damage.

Yes damage to spells adds to BL and Arc.
"
_DeusEx_ wrote:
"
Tricen wrote:

Stack strenght for crit chance, than attack speed near your cap and than optimize with crit multi to push the damage.

I think I am at 100% crit chance, but that is where me and PoB get a little confused. Is there a certain config setup to show my APS as if I am fighting a boss with full flasks? I checked off all those boxes and it seems my APS is very close to the APS trigger cap. Unless I am not setting up my config properly
"
Tricen wrote:
"
_DeusEx_ wrote:
"
Tricen wrote:

I think I am at 100% crit chance, but that is where me and PoB get a little confused. Is there a certain config setup to show my APS as if I am fighting a boss with full flasks? I checked off all those boxes and it seems my APS is very close to the APS trigger cap. Unless I am not setting up my config properly

Your crit chance is hurting your trigger rate. You need crit chance corrupted shapers touch (I plugged a .7% crit pair into your POB and it was over 2% effective crit rate).

IMO instead of silver flask make a nice "Onslaught on hit ring". That flask is hardly up on bosses, and when it's down your damage will be really -really- bad (unless your precision watcher's eye is covering that gap). Your call though, for mapping it will feel fine. If you can get a wrath crit or zealotry crit watchers eye with recovery/es on hit that might do the trick.

You have:
7.47 attack rate (pretty much cap on attack speed WITH all flasks etc.)
7.17 trigger rate

Last thought, the idea (at least my idea lol) is to push crit to where you don't need increased crit gem (bottled faith, crit shapers touch, crit watchers eye etc.) and run a multiplier in BL, ie ele focus.
Last edited by Cðm on May 19, 2021, 10:33:42 AM
https://pastebin.com/wFFYMZgf

I welcome any advice as I have invested a lot into this build. Let me first say that when mapping or dealing with trash mobs this is build slamming. It also handled elder and cortex, with some work. I have been routnely one shot however on the following:

Hydra, Minotaur, Phoenix and Chimera
Shaper
Maven fights with the Breachlords and Fractured bosses
Alluring abyss (the three guys in the middle, never even got to Atziri)
Katarina

It is very frustrating to not advance in most of the end game content. It seems the only thing i am missing is the mark of the assassin ring, which i have but am choosing to use an different ring to try and boost my ES. My life somehow sits at 1 and ES is at 6400.

I even made one of my rings unset so i can run a molten shell on my left click but i am still one shot all over the place. POB link is posted above. Let me know if you see anything i did wrong or could be better. Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info