[3.14] Mjolner Inquisitor done right by Rico

This might be interesting:

Some are using The Stampede boots. I crafted Charisma onto it. This allows for two options:

a) go for 220% ara effectivity, and with this, another 1% all resists along with the profits from the other auras

b) I instead opted to switch one medium cluster jewel for a chilling presence / stormrider cluster jewel. this way, i always chill my nearby opponents, and i have a better uptime of power and endurance charges.

charisma, together with a few corrupted jewels, allows for aspect of the spider. aspect of the spider and chill slows the opponents a bit

however, i am currently at only 6.200 es. i currently can't afford the endgemae belt, but considering that i am currently using bated breath, the endgame belt probably won't help me towards 7k es. i want to go for a phys taken as res shield, but apart from that, i don't know really what to do to best reach 7k es. any ideas? (lvl 72, so with about 3 to 5 levels realistically coming, the gap won't be too big. still.)

Hello, also on coming in from the Esoro build, switching to this one. I like what DeusEx has done with it too.

Dumb question:
1- do we get Frenzy charges at all? If so, where from?
2- How about power charges?
Maybe I'm just a noob, but on POB provided in the post I'm getting like negative life after reservations (Unreserved life is -446), is that an adjustment problem with pob not calculating something right or what?
It's a problem with POB and the Prism Guardian shield's reduced reservation, if I'm not mistaken.
"
JiminiJ wrote:
Hello, also on coming in from the Esoro build, switching to this one. I like what DeusEx has done with it too.

Dumb question:

Thank you!

1. No.
2. Yes, but dont ask me how, i forgot... :D

"
Maybe I'm just a noob, but on POB provided in the post I'm getting like negative life after reservations (Unreserved life is -446), is that an adjustment problem with pob not calculating something right or what?

Update to newest POB 2.3.0. (Prism Guardian is correctly in this one). and look if really all auras are in use from the owner or if old ones are in too.
Good morning,

Yesterday I sold my old char and respecced to this build. So far so good, think I got some pretty nice items :)

Only thing I see when I compare it to other chars on poe.ninja is that my ES is pretty low. And also I see a lot of people playing with Aspect Of The Spider.

Could somebody with some more experience with this build check my char please?

https://pastebin.com/DiBVcQY2

Hopefully everything looks right and can I get some tips to improve the build :) I would love to make a tank of it... Done with dying this season.

Last edited by Protax010 on May 17, 2021, 1:48:20 AM
Hello,
I just noticed that I lacked life pool for reserving the auras vitality and precision and could only reserve 1 but not both. So I just need some life to fix this.
Thanks for the build :)
Last edited by col4ever on May 18, 2021, 12:14:00 PM
"
Donnerdrummel wrote:
This might be interesting:

Some are using The Stampede boots. I crafted Charisma onto it. This allows for two options:

a) go for 220% ara effectivity, and with this, another 1% all resists along with the profits from the other auras

b) I instead opted to switch one medium cluster jewel for a chilling presence / stormrider cluster jewel. this way, i always chill my nearby opponents, and i have a better uptime of power and endurance charges.

charisma, together with a few corrupted jewels, allows for aspect of the spider. aspect of the spider and chill slows the opponents a bit

however, i am currently at only 6.200 es. i currently can't afford the endgemae belt, but considering that i am currently using bated breath, the endgame belt probably won't help me towards 7k es. i want to go for a phys taken as res shield, but apart from that, i don't know really what to do to best reach 7k es. any ideas? (lvl 72, so with about 3 to 5 levels realistically coming, the gap won't be too big. still.)

Or get wrath/zealotry 15% reduced reservation enchant and one node on medium cluster to self-control (30% reduced discipline reservation, some adjustments to tree). Running fenumus' spinnerets + aspect of spider for es on hit and 20% more damage. Could combine helm enchant with charisma annoint on stampede which I toyed with, but the issue is you start to run out of jewel sockets. I wanted to run herald of ice (with spider of course) for shatter to stop the pesky porcupines but don't want to sacrifice my cwdt links (cwdt-storm brand-blind-pcoc). I may try to work it out and drop my self-cast steelskin socketed into my ring.

I had actually originally suggested The Stampede here, but realized going fenemus opened up a much more realistic watcher's eye:

This allows for a bit more es recovery + a chunk of crit chance. The same watcher's eye with es on hit instead of recovery is much more expensive (20-40ex+) Also, fenumus' gives 5% more damage over normal aspect of the spider, and 20% more than the stampede.

"
JiminiJ wrote:

Dumb question:

There's no frenzy charge generation in the build. Best option is something like this (+1 min frenzy) since it's static and 100% uptime.

I bricked my gg ring trying to open the last suffix for frenzy charge so this is what I'm using atm. IMO a stat (str+int), onslaught, +1 frenzy, flast es, flat life ring (es% possible but gets to be very expensive) is BIS for our 2nd ring (non-curse ring).

You want to AVOID attack speed sources from "on kill" effects if you plan to do any bosses, since in reality, your attack speed threshold is 10x more important for bossing than it is for mapping. Example, having 7.5 trigger rate while mapping and 5.5 while bossing is really, really, really bad, so avoid getting onslaught from "on kill", frenzy from "on kill" etc.. POB can be misleading in this sense, since you see your stats with all best-case scenario settings and are actually only doing 60% of your damage on a boss.

My TL:DR advice: if you can't maintain your trigger rate on single target bosses, then don't do it (other than Torrent's Reclamation or crit chance on flasks, though if you really don't want to be reliant on flasks for trigger, you can obtain pretty close to 100% crit chance without bottled faith or diamond flast, but I don't think it's worth doing this).
Last edited by Cðm on May 17, 2021, 1:34:54 PM
"
Donnerdrummel wrote:

however, i am currently at only 6.200 es. i currently can't afford the endgemae belt, but considering that i am currently using bated breath, the endgame belt probably won't help me towards 7k es.

Use one or two of those:

Energy from Naugt gives flat +100 to ES. You're currently using non.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on May 17, 2021, 1:53:37 PM
Thanks for the reply Cam!

What about power charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info