[3.14] Mjolner Inquisitor done right by Rico

I did few changes:
- bought the belt
- got better jewels
- did respec wasted points

But, either I am using calculations wrong, or there is something actually wrong with my items, please check if you have a spare minute or two: https://pastebin.com/htjP6pQw

EDIT: Do I have too much inc. atk speed? I'm sorry for dumb questions, this is my first time when I actually spent a bit longer to get really good build.

EDIT 2:
I played around with attack speed, managed to get 7.56 trigger rate and 7.00 effective trigger rate (lacking 3.5% crit chance to 100), adding small claster jewel with energy shield on top of that.
Last edited by thepotatocannon on May 12, 2021, 3:45:12 PM
Ok, I played the end of last league and intend to play all of this and next league as a CoC Inquisitor until I understand the game a lot better.

I don't know how to get my BemaUlti character's pastebin.

I'm working on getting my resist auras to 20, they are 19 now. I have most of the major pieces of gear, and I am in progress on cluster jewels.

I feel woefully pitiful on the DPS and have died more time than I care to admit. I feel like I'm missing basic things or just not understanding how to advance my character.

If anyone has any talking learning points, I'd greatly appreciate it. I feel like this has to more than 1 level on a few gems to get rolling.
Thanks for the replies people! I did some improvements like the Fortify Mjolner, lvl 21 Arc & BL, and some others by reading the entire thread and getting some other tips here and there, my PoB looks like this by now :

https://pastebin.com/dgp0pAM4

I bought a Torrent's Reclamation earlier, didn't saw so much changes with it so i'm wondering if it's really that worth it to spend 16ex in it instead of Flow Untethered.
I could be spending those exalts in some other things, like min-maxing Cluster Jewels, buying a lvl 12 assassin's mark ring, etc.

What do you guys think ?
And what should be my next improvements to focus on ?
Last edited by Maôen on May 13, 2021, 12:11:41 PM
How does this compare to Esoro's guide video? Is it any different?
"
Raikeron wrote:
How does this compare to Esoro's guide video? Is it any different?

Yes, Rico is using resistance aura setup in prism guardian. Esoro is using antoher gem setup.
Got myself a Fortify on Hit Mjolner as well as some better cluster jewels. What's the next upgrades I should consider at this point? I'm thinking maybe +ES on hit watcher's eye or better rings, but I'm not 100% sure what stats would be worth considering aside from the +strength.

https://pastebin.com/XMAbBeWM
Last edited by KotetsuRedwood on May 13, 2021, 6:50:23 PM
Tweaks are doing better. How do you get the trigger rate increased?
Pretty sure I don't know how to config PoB, lol.
Is there an updated POB? The one i have says the boots are rare elusive but i thought i read that you are going with the stampede? Are there any other changes?

Thanks, i'm looking at respeccing my 93 templar into this build.
Another question - are there any alternate quality gems worth considering?

I'm currently running Divergent Righteous Fire as my RF for the increased spell damage while active. I'm assuming Anomalous Cast when Damage Taken would probably be good for the increased Immortal Call uptime, but other than that, not actually sure aside from the very expensive Divergent Ball Lightning
Build is pretty cool and I dig the clear speed but getting 1 shot by bosses now and then is tilting. Died so many times now in red maps trying to push. T.T

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info