[3.14] Mjolner Inquisitor done right by Rico

"
Dioxy186 wrote:
Hey, so I've been working on my own spin of CoC Mjolnir, it worked pretty well for assassin, so I wanted to try it on inquis.

Is there a way I can reach hit cap easier? Currently using precision + ice golem. But still about 7-8% short.

Here is my POB:

https://pastebin.com/thKjfwV2

Essentially I use Doryani's prototype + eye of the greatwolf to reduce enemies lightning resistance equal to mine and then convert my lightning damage taken to fire or cold. And with conductivity + ele weakness cursed on myself, mobs have -230% lightning resistance.

I wanted to see how I could reach hit cap before thinking where I should take this build next.

Doryani's Prototype is useless for inquisitor because of Inevitable Judgement.

You'll reach hit cap using shaper's touch with this build.
Last edited by Cðm on May 21, 2021, 8:19:37 PM
Nice buils love this,but i've only 6k es idk what i have missed..

OH solved i was using eye of chayla not presence of chayla :)
Now have 7.6k es
Last edited by Korpivaellus on May 25, 2021, 10:17:53 AM
Hey guys, this build feel awesome, but im in need of a little help on what invest next since i didn't have all items at first, can anyone help?

Im not tanking big hits, and I think my damage it's not that good yet, so this is why im here asking for a little help.

Fortify on hit corruption? Jewels? Another Watchers?

Here is my char in question:

Char name: ToniMcDoni_Inqui_CwC

https://pastebin.com/xHyE2Xdz

Thank you all guys!
Last edited by tonicarvalho on May 26, 2021, 1:08:48 PM
"
tonicarvalho wrote:
Hey guys, this build feel awesome, but im in need of a little help on what invest next since i didn't have all items at first, can anyone help?

Im not tanking big hits, and I think my damage it's not that good yet, so this is why im here asking for a little help.

Fortify on hit corruption? Jewels? Another Watchers?

Here is my char in question:

Char name: ToniMcDoni_Inqui_CwC

https://pastebin.com/xHyE2Xdz

Thank you all guys!

Hey, when i look at your gem setup it looks like you are building Esoros build and not Ricos.

Esoros is build for more damage and ricos for better tank.
You should first read both builds and decide what you want to go after.

If rico then change your gem setup, buy clusters, and fortify mjolnir.
Then look for harbinger belt, flasks, jewels and boots and better rings.
I'm currently using a hybrid build from Ek (youtube) trying to see the benefit of switching to this, more because I have currency to spend but wondered how it fairs.

What is making ultimatum's a breeze for me is a 6L expedition end that freezes everything, including map bosses. Elder/maven/etc are immune so I usually switch to a rare chest.

few questions:

Does divergent ball lightning do anything with this build or is a flat 23% lightning dmg increase better?

Looking at watcher's eyes, i'm assuming a +ES hit & increase ES recovery is more defensive than a Increase ES recovery + dmg mod like zealotry increased dmg. Looks like the build is tanky enough as is... that double discipline watchers eye may be too much, thoughts?

I was originally looking at awakened CoC since it dropped for me, but to hit the 52% cooldown seemed like a pain, also the need for more atk speed would have caused issues. Sounds like there isn't much of a dmg increase but going from 0 CD to the 1st gate is a huge upgrade in trigger procs. Is that correct?

thanks in advance!

"
Harambee2U wrote:
I'm currently using a hybrid build from Ek (youtube) trying to see the benefit of switching to this, more because I have currency to spend but wondered how it fairs.

What is making ultimatum's a breeze for me is a 6L expedition end that freezes everything, including map bosses. Elder/maven/etc are immune so I usually switch to a rare chest.

few questions:

Does divergent ball lightning do anything with this build or is a flat 23% lightning dmg increase better?

Looking at watcher's eyes, i'm assuming a +ES hit & increase ES recovery is more defensive than a Increase ES recovery + dmg mod like zealotry increased dmg. Looks like the build is tanky enough as is... that double discipline watchers eye may be too much, thoughts?

I was originally looking at awakened CoC since it dropped for me, but to hit the 52% cooldown seemed like a pain, also the need for more atk speed would have caused issues. Sounds like there isn't much of a dmg increase but going from 0 CD to the 1st gate is a huge upgrade in trigger procs. Is that correct?

thanks in advance!

For Watchers Eye im using ES on hit + crit with wrath.

Triggerrate is at 10. I dont think POB is really good at damage calculation with ball lighting and trigger rate. Together with dying sun im melting most content.

Sometimes im killing maven in her phases fast enough that she cant throw the seekers balls.

So i think getting to triggerrate 10 is really pushing damage.
Hello guys,
i am trying out this build and feels good but I think I have hit a wall, I can't seem to do more damage at higher tier maps and my ball lightning seems to be triggering only so often. Please help me out by checking my pob, my items and tree should be very similiar to the OP's.
https://pastebin.com/cZ6Wws7m
Great build! I have a similar variant of mjolner but using double arc, anyway gears are more or less the same or interchangable.

What I learnt towards end game content of this build was unable to tank Sirus, Minotaur or any Boss with big physical damage hits, and that result of many players experienced one-shot , this is very common for low life / ES build.

In order to improve the defensive layer, you have to sacrifice a decent amount of DPS and invest into Glancing Blows and spell block passives, you can treat Glancing Blows as 35% damage mitigation if you have max block, this is perfect for this build as you already have very high ES recovery rate.

Lastly, if you can afford headhunter, this build is great for juicy mapping.
Last edited by realm9thfeb on May 31, 2021, 2:02:18 AM
"
realm9thfeb wrote:
Great build! I have a similar variant of mjolner but using double arc, anyway gears are more or less the same or interchangable.

What I learnt towards end game content of this build was unable to tank Sirus, Minotaur or any Boss with big physical damage hits, and that result of many players experienced one-shot , this is very common for low life / ES build.

In order to improve the defensive layer, you have to sacrifice a decent amount of DPS and invest into Glancing Blows and spell block passives, you can treat Glancing Blows as 35% damage mitigation if you have max block, this is perfect for this build as you already have very high ES recovery rate.

Lastly, if you can afford headhunter, this build is great for juicy mapping.

Sorry but at looking at you char, which is from 3.13 i think, you are playing after Esoros Build and not Ricos. Without Fortify on hit on your mjolner. I can tank a smash from Minotaurus without problems without going all the way to glancing blows.
The tips here in this comments are to use endurance charges with a thread of hope which saves a lot of skill points and gives a good tankyness together with IC.
"
tedvoyboy wrote:
Hello guys,
i am trying out this build and feels good but I think I have hit a wall, I can't seem to do more damage at higher tier maps and my ball lightning seems to be triggering only so often. Please help me out by checking my pob, my items and tree should be very similiar to the OP's.
https://pastebin.com/cZ6Wws7m

The silver flask with the extra attack speed modifier is killing your trigger rate. You should switch to something else without onslaught cause you get onslought already from your boots. Bottled faith would be good if you can afford it.

You should buy a corrupted version of your belt with str and int % if available to stack your stats more.

Try to buy a helmet with maxroll and BL damage. From time to time look for better rolls of the uniques with more ES.

Defence catalyst on the amulet are pushing the ES conversion more, but be careful if you have not enough life you can get problems with your auras. i was pushing the quality little by little with every upgrade of my gear.

Look for better large cluster jewels. The Lightning one with disorienting display/paralysis/prismatic heart.
On the left of the tree you should buy a thread of hope with medium ring and skill only divine judgement and smashing strikes. Gives you options with 2 more skill points.

Your resis are high enough, you could change the bandits to kill all and get yourself another 2 skill points.
Last edited by _DeusEx_ on May 31, 2021, 2:58:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info