Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

"
roetetoet wrote:
"
mozarus wrote:
A Giant Step Backward
Deterministic crafting is best thing that happen to game.
Thanks to Harvest Crafting, me and many of my friends played much longer trying to improve their items.

This!

Me and the wife still playing and we normally stop after 3 weeks in the league. Me and my wife playing also means I buy more MTX!

Don't have to be marketing guru to see these changes are bad for GGG bank account.

++++++++++++++++++++
I agree with this development manifesto. It seems fair to me.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
[Removed by Support]

lol this is so accurate. let people voice opinions, then we can get on with it.

I am on post #2 myself... let's see how many I can rack up.

At least D3 mods take feedback like a champ... though they are always riddled with pure hate and I do feel bad.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Mar 11, 2021, 8:34:44 AM
To fast and to powerful???? WTF are u talking about?

I have skipped this league to fish some of my chars on standard with harvest craft and until this moment I haven't finished not even one item.
Not event the resists on them. I have completed at least 1.000 maps...

I didn't buy any craft, I was scammed to much time to trust people...

Again you are making decision on base of streamers who are playing this game 12h and who are playing it for the money.

Only one thing, that can do GGG - NERF
they say it's too buffed meanwhile i'm still spending days to craft an item, there's gotta be a better way, this is a big L
Last edited by sandwichmixto on Mar 10, 2021, 6:19:32 PM
We finally got crafting in the game full of gambles, why would you take it away?! Put some of the time that you spending ruining crafting to fixing performance instead and don't touch Harvest!
Hate to type this as ive always been either coming back for leagues or keeping on eye on this game, but if this goes through as it is, as you typed it at the start of this now very negative thread, i will be done with poe. there was tons of ways you could have nerfed harvest, you could have made it so if you wanted to use a remove/add speed for example, you now have to pay a fee to do it to your item, going this route hurts ALL players from the guys stuck in yellow tiers to the top .1% who now need to spend 3 mirrors to get a bis item instead of 60-100 ex. please reconsider this and find a different way to nerf it without murdering it.
i hate you ggg
Many friends and I have already decided that we will not spend money on GGG if the trade-system continues as it is.
We were already on a path of sadness and now this comes. It gets to be demotivating

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info