Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

is this an out of season april fools joke
Seriously, the current Harvest is the reason why I'm still playing at this point. With the ability of crafting new item, i can try new build and have fun. WTF GGG, i dont know why yall think RNG is fun but it's not. If i want to yolo everything in life, i rather buy lottery ticket and win some real money then yolo annul my almost perfect 6 tier 1 chest piece just to get-rid of 6 lightning res
Make harvest crafted items account bound or create a new fracture style system that makes it so you can only modify 1 or 2 mod slots on an item with harvest only. Would be better then what we are getting as a "fix" because of the 1% trading people that buy infinite crafts.
Yay now we can go back to the garbage crafting system that you were forced to use before harvest, I'm hyped. Why even keep harvest in the game at this point, it's boring now.
Last edited by iDeeVo on Mar 10, 2021, 5:57:46 PM
GGG, thank you for helping me decide whether I play next league or not. I can skip it again for Monster Hunter Rise, just like I skipped Heist for another game.

This change only gives good feels to high end gamblers(you call them crafters) and left normal players like me scraping on shit items again at the bottom of the barrel.

I don't know, maybe fixed the rare drops to ACTUALLY have good mods. Or not. You will probably do changes to Harvest crafting again I know it and maybe that will be on next next next league. I'll play again then. Good luck on your balancing, and hope you satisfy your normal players and high end players alike.
I'm all for this if you make the Harvest crafts tradable. Sitting in a Discord channel is a pain in the ass.
Awesome you just made it so much more difficult to craft items as a casual player and now some of the items that are very niche and a lot of players don't even list to sell are going to be a nightmare to obtain.
"
Seth_Man wrote:
I bet the top 1% payed them to make this change so that so many other people don't get in their way of crafting the best items so that they can stay on top of everybody else. Do you guys get a cut from these botters and RMTr's? GGG, you guys are just kicking yourselves in the ass.

The 0,5 elite crafters lost income, nobody cares about the casual, they balance around them.

8 years furthers and time to start talking with my money
"
korgans wrote:
"
swoon69 wrote:
could you at least fix the awful system of having to unveil 1000s of items every league to use the normal crafting system if you are going to nerf the deterministic crafting system you implemented that people loved into hell? big sadge

Agree 100 % with you there

++++
Last edited by Pauweurfoul on Apr 14, 2024, 8:36:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info