Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

"
neohongkong wrote:
to be fair, discord is a dumb place. You need vouch to sell, but you start with zero vouch so that no one buy from you. No one buy from you so no vouch .

That is so far away from reality. If you need vouches just sell at a slightly lower price. People will buy from you.
Lets see if we can get this disgrace to 1000 pages.
"
TheFilipo wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:
to be fair, discord is a dumb place. You need vouch to sell, but you start with zero vouch so that no one buy from you. No one buy from you so no vouch .

That is so far away from reality. If you need vouches just sell at a slightly lower price. People will buy from you.

guess i am not low enough.....or selling non-speed/speed way too low....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
TheFilipo wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:

Thats not correct my friend. I've started this legue from zero, and collat on every first crafts i made. After 10th craft people stop asking for this
"
TheFilipo wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:

Oh right, let make the price cheaper for the price fixer, good idea. rofl.
"
TheFilipo wrote:

How do you even know the price of things?

Rule 3 for wts channel:

3. While a price is not required, it can be helpful. Please avoid asking for or offering prices that are incredibly lower or higher than the current market price
"
mozai wrote:
"
TheFilipo wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:

Thats not correct my friend. I've started this legue from zero, and collat on every first crafts i made. After 10th craft people stop asking for this

What has collat to do with what we were discussing?

"
Ruffleberg wrote:
"
TheFilipo wrote:

How do you even know the price of things?

Rule 3 for wts channel:

3. While a price is not required, it can be helpful. Please avoid asking for or offering prices that are incredibly lower or higher than the current market price

You know the price by looking at what other people sell and then posting your craft and price and see if you get a PM.
Wow, seems like they started to nerf character power and game is playable again, thank god.

But i guess its still that speedmeta around, but not to an extent where it was with all the perfect items.
"
Miraille wrote:
"
prankmaster wrote:

Yeah, it ruined it so much that this league has incredibly high player retention. This is some really cooked take.

It ruined it so much that I straight up ENJOYED MYSELF this league, lol.

How dare you sir? How dare you? Where do you think you are?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info