Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

"
Pizzarugi wrote:
GGG, have you tried actually using Harvest on your own? Getting those annuls were a huge pain in the ass, even before you nerfed Zana's chance at Harvest missions.

You literally gutted a system, because people worked around the trade limitation. Why not just add account-bound items instead, or make it SSF exclusive? Why ruin the one good thing about Harvest?

Account-bound item ROFLLLLLL i heard it all.
at least reduce the rarity mods values on items
Last edited by count_drakan on Mar 10, 2021, 5:48:13 PM
God why? I played this league like 2x more than any other league, because i could always progress my gear that I already had on me. I had a feeling of progressing my character. Now, we are back to just farming currency and buying better gear on the trade site. We are back to playing those 3 op builds, because you have no way of getting the gear for the other builds. Cause i won't be gambling my gear away for no reason and I will never have enough currency to actually craft gooood juicy items without harvest. So nothing changes for the top 1% of people, you just made this game 10x less enjoyable for the rest of us. Nobody just throws random orbs onto their gear. God I have nothing to look forward to in the gear department for the next league. Guess I won't even play it.
"
Krayken wrote:

GGG is infinitely better than d2. I was an avid d2 player when you were still in your mom's womb. But i have a brain and can recognize the superior game, which is POE. Cry me a river.

Ok :)
I feel like this nerf is a bit heavy-handed. I get that this game is for hardcore players, but Harvest Crafting is one of the few mechanics that seems to be able to get those lowbie players at least somewhere AROUND endgame, or at least to red maps. I think we should be up-lifting the newbies at this point and nerfing the whales who are pushing a billion DPS, no? Sure, some will disagree and that's their right, but how many of you spent half the league helping other random players get their league started? I know what it's like to be them because not so long ago? Well, I WAS them.

Honestly, Harvest made the game for me. Check my account age. I'm from well before Harvest and I left because the crafting system was pure RNG at the time. Came back last league to see how the game had evolved. When I saw harvest crafting I fell in love. I don't like flipping a quarter over and over and expecting it to stand up, you know? That's what the old crafting felt like to me. Harvest Crafting as is, it may be a bit OP when you look at the crafting systems based on RNG more than anything else... But that's what happens when you put targeted crafting into a game with RNG crafting.

Quite frankly, Harvest is what makes the game fun for me. At the end of the day I get progression if I farmed that 12 hours, instead of a chance at progression but more likely chance at breaking an item I already worked for days on.

Overall I am not thrilled to see these changes. Were these changes implemented earlier on I likely would not have any of my items crafted by now, and would be struggling to top 200k DPS, let alone get to where my build can even tolerate a simulacrum without an aurabot support.

And honestly it probably wouldn't be an issue if my sale tab functioned at all this league. I couldn't afford to complete my build in any capacity without harvest farming. My league was far from over, but that cut it short when I found out I had no income through no fault of my own. I still had to finish literally everything except my helmet. See you all next league.
이 게임을 접하면서 정말 잘만든 시스템을 가지고 있는 게임이라고 생각 했습니다.

운영 방식 또한 좋구요.

하지만 이런 결정은 가볍게 즐기는 사람들에겐 정말 안좋은 소식입니다.

오랜 시간 게임에 투자한 사람들은 빠르게 적응 하고 방법을 찾겠지만, 시간과 여력이 부족한 사람들에겐 힘들거 같다는 생각 입니다.
you guys....

what about fixing your game?
what about constant crashes on 5way?
what about constant crashes on 100% deli maps.
what about an AH?
what about less but more rewarding loot?

and don't you even hit alt by mistake on a 100% deli map..
apparently the game mindreads you and hits f4 just to help to quit the game faster.

Speechless.

remember that people play game to have fun, stronger chars = fun.
to be honest i am still playing this league because of harvest. yeah even with this TFT..

GGG...
shoudltn have made it into the core game in the first place. Was fun for a few weeks during harvest league, but dev nothing for the core game.

It broke the game during harvest league and did so again. WHO the fck called the shot bringing it into the core game in its current form? Should realy consider double checking....
I think the community should stop buying skins for $ 60 so they understand that the majority are the ones who keep this game.
The problem and the GG'est items are all coming from TFT, and they have done nothing to stop that going forward - this won't change a god damn thing just make it slightly more expensive for those who already no life the game. They won't care either, they'll still get the items, lol.

Out of touch. Are you seeing heaps of mirror items made in SSF? lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info