Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Farmed all of my crafts so far, didnt bought a single one... now its gone...

Thanks GGG for making me dont want to play this league anymore... maybe after almost 600 hours and a lot of mtx bought on this league, this is a good thing...

With those nerfs, nothing change with the 1% playerbase that can craft mirror tier itens, they will still buy those crafts... instead it will destroy the only option to the majority of players to get said items.

I still have some hope that you guys rethink this and try to understand your playerbase, because with this is clearly that you dont have a clue.
and that there are still a lot of compelling Harvest crafts that make the grove worth running at any point in map progression.

Nope there are not, Harvest crafting like that is just dead. Idk why you hate everything thats fun in the game and remove it. Its supposed to be fun.
Well fuck this game for next league. Only came back due to the crafting. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Mar 11, 2021, 8:22:49 AM
Much needed changes. Problem is, most kids will now rage because it was in the game in this state and can't accept reality. Should have been thought about it more before implementing it like this. Also why not keep all the crafts but don't jam them all in one grove but spread them over other mechanics and make those more rare. That would have made for more interesting change than everything in one basket kind of deal.
I feel bad for SSF players though, without the trading aspect Harvest must be awesome and fun. I don't know this turning back for the second time of Harvest power might actually hurt the reputation of the game really hard.

Anyways better get all your OP gear now, or sell all your crafts which will be worth way more now since this news.
Last edited by leto2626 on Mar 10, 2021, 5:51:05 PM
Blogs like this make me want to uninstall the game. I don't understand why GGG is so hellbent on making their game inaccessible and unfun to non-full time players. The only bad thing I've heard all league about Harvest is having to use TFT to trade and only being able to house ten crafts. Even top end players/streamers took 1-2 MONTHS of a three month league to finish their builds. Literally no one wants to grind boring maps for hundreds of hours, just to sit in hideout and spam chaos for hours hoping you get something good. For people like me that have a "real life" and can only play a couple of hours a night, Harvest is really the only way to ever get even into midtier post game stuff. But sure GGG, keep making it so the only way to get good gear [for the average person] be to trade chaos to people with the item you want (with no market board at that). So glad other ARPGs like Last Epoch and Grim Dawn are around, they are so much more FUN to play.
That doesn't change the core issues though. It'll still be possible to get the gg items, you just have to go another way about it. And how does this take care of the TFT Discord issue? I love seeing changes about this but I'd hoped for more drastic changes.
Last edited by Maduras on Mar 10, 2021, 6:05:59 PM
Harvest is the only thing why I am playing ssf hc now, thank you for making life more harder.... I want to enjoy game and not spend 1000 hours to craft gear with this changes
Another option could have been to keep harvest about as-is, and make picking up rares worth it, then people wouldn't feel funneled into one approach in order to get good gear. Annuls and exalts are way too rare for the average person to ever feel like they can use to craft their own gear
Last edited by ClockworkUtopia on Mar 10, 2021, 5:44:09 PM
More nerf -> more ignored content in the game... this is the way of GGG.
LOL, mods deleting negative comments as fast as they get posted!!!!

LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info