Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Just why, why? We all have been enjoying this league AND the Harvest in it. GGG is basically going back to gambling so that ONLY the top players will have the chance of getting a mirror/good item. If this change goes live i won't play next league.
Page 420 baby.
"
I've been having more fun reading these discussions than playing PoE.
And it's fun to see all the pent up frustration with GGG and PoE explode.
[Removed by Support]

GGG seems to be misunderstood by the developer's ego and enjoys causing pain to the average player.
I too would like to stop buying points and playing the next league and watch GGG suffer. ^ ^
We are PoE players, but not game addicts, so we can boycott support for GGG and playing PoE.
[Removed by Support]

Can someone please tell me an ARPG alternative to PoE that offers hack and slash and crafting?

That would be the consequent thing to do. I do believe however, that for a huge part of the player base there is too much addiction involved.

Try Last Epoch. It is currently in Early Access (beta). I have moven on to it. It's more slow paced and I have to admit, that is not only a good thing because the fast paced playstyle of PoE has something. Then again, that is to a large amount due to the fact, we got used to it.
I mean, what's the point of "boss fights", when mostly they are about "melting" the bosses in seconds? Last Epoch actually serves interesting boss mechanics that make for interesting fights without stupid and unfair stuff like off screen Die Beams or Memory Games.
Best decision ever taken, harvest craft was absolutely insane. It nullified the core game itself, the orbs that we drop from any type of content, that we were supposed to use to craft our items to progress. I don't understand why people complain, harvest was something that simplified the game at the point of ruining it. The change was an absolute need.
420 Baby... i Was here bre
Page 420

I WAS HERE
"
Rhydm wrote:
I really like the change. Making them more frequent and less powerfull makes total sense to me.

That simply isn't true, many useful crafts are being removed, and whilst the spawn rate of the garden is increasing from 5 to 8 percent (woop de doo) they are making it so that each seed only has a chance of actually giving you a craft, unlike guaranteed now. So no, they won't be more plentiful.
"
elusive420 wrote:
420 Baby... i Was here bre

But is GGG here...

420!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
wannex wrote:
Best decision ever taken, harvest craft was absolutely insane. It nullified the core game itself, the orbs that we drop from any type of content, that we were supposed to use to craft our items to progress. I don't understand why people complain, harvest was something that simplified the game at the point of ruining it. The change was an absolute need.

you are using orbs to craft gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info