Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Sincerely, TFT is the best I have found to buy and sell in poe, as it has been said previously, it has a reputation system that minimally gives security when trading, apart from any account or character that steals, it is reported and placed in the list of undesirables to try to prevent new thefts, at least in front of users who use tft, likewise GGG sweats olympically from the players when they steal objects regardless of whether the player has been reported for stealing several times, you can continue "playing with all the peace of mind "I honestly will not use poe's trade chat system again, as long as the thieves go unpunished ^ _ ^w
WOW 400+ pages and no responce from Chris
"
Syhler187 wrote:

Oh, my sweet summer child...
"
davidnn5 wrote:
I'd like to see who the no-lifers think will buy their gear and boss kills when half the casuals are gone.

I honestly didn't intend to stop playing before this league even ended, but here we are. I just can't play this game any more - all of my ggg-induced plans and dreams are dashed, and I'm left looking at multiple 100-exalt investments (works in progress) that are utterly worthless now. These huge investments in effort, time, and currency were just too quick, easy, and cheap you see - game breaking.

You can't use a "forbidden" game mechanic that you know will be popular, in order to manipulate players to play more, and then take it away when your needs are different.

We won't stand for that.
Last edited by Obright on Mar 15, 2021, 8:24:09 AM
This is so wrong, we loved harvest so much, we didn't deserve this update...
can you tell me if you planing fix trade and crafting in next 2 leagues?
if not i will just stop waste my time and uninstall game.
RIP Harvest
I've been having more fun reading these discussions than playing PoE.
And it's fun to see all the pent up frustration with GGG and PoE explode.
[Removed by Support]

GGG seems to be misunderstood by the developer's ego and enjoys causing pain to the average player.
I too would like to stop buying points and playing the next league and watch GGG suffer. ^ ^
We are PoE players, but not game addicts, so we can boycott support for GGG and playing PoE.
In fact, I have done it three times to stop playing PoE for 3-6 months.
[Removed by Support]

Can someone please tell me an ARPG alternative to PoE that offers hack and slash and crafting?
Last edited by JC_GGG on Mar 15, 2021, 7:40:03 AM
I really like the change. Making them more frequent and less powerfull makes total sense to me.
"
Syhler187 wrote:

If it wasn't for your Survivor Pack supporter pack, I'd say you were new. Chris never responds (e.g. his ridiculous "Trade manifesto"). Chris just posts their "philosophy" (aka his philosophy) and that's it. His word is the Word of God and cannot be questioned. End of discussion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info