Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

that was one the best leagues. And a major reason for this was to be able to craft things on his own with Harvest crafts... Very sad for this decision
To be honest this is real nerf for average tier players. I am average player, I never got really time farm full stash with exalted orbs to randomly spam them on items and hope for best. Average player don't use exalted orbs on gear. We trade them for other currency. Harvest was really nice option to let mid and lower tier players get into crafting, but now it is gone. Now it will be back to old system where mid and low tier players will just mindless grind (if they will even decide to try next season) currency and then just buy gear. I just started liked craft items my self and mostly thanks to Harvest crafting. Now I doubt I will try it again. Plus all this nerfs ruined all excitement about next league. I know I am not dev and don't see full picture but from average player this looks bad as it is.
i dont even know how to use crafts in harvest but these nerfs piss me off. :(
Last edited by Endworld31 on Mar 12, 2021, 10:35:58 AM
I really enjoyed harvest and this league because harvest was reintroduced. I even bought a supporter pack because of how much I enjoyed this league. Please don't take away something that actually makes the game fun for so many people.
Casuals.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Last edited by xPiranha on Mar 12, 2021, 8:27:57 AM
yawn nothing new something fun= NERF
This is the wrong change. Retain harvest crafting in its fullest extent, it feels like the best part of Path of Exile as someone who isn't a no-lifer. Give us harvest orbs to store crafts, so that we don't have to use a discord channel to get crafts.

If you don't want us to trade our crafts, then why do you have both a trade league and a solo-self found league? Diablo 3 was kind of the same way at launch, they didn't like the way the market affected the gameplay, so they turned everything into pseudo-solo self found. Now their player base has shrunk to nearly nothing. Don't be like Diablo 3, please.
Last edited by Vurth on Mar 12, 2021, 8:37:21 AM
"
Vurth wrote:
This is the wrong change. Retain harvest crafting in its fullest extent, it feels like the best part of Path of Exile as someone who isn't a no-lifer. Give us harvest orbs to store crafts, so that we don't have to use a discord channel to save crafts.

+1

10 crafts per horticraft station? Is this a communists' game?

Long live GGG.
LoL, i think this was my last supporter pack......
Did you get stuck in the Stone age, Chris?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info