Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

I hate how ppl over react to every nerf here. Remember necro would be killed off after metamorph, then after harvest, surely after heist ...uh nope, still OP and #1 played.

How about you guys go play with the emulator and just use mods Chris says allowed and in game currency. I can make tons of crazy 4 and 5 influenced rares.

This will be still OP just not as easy.

Calm down.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 12, 2021, 7:12:29 AM
Reading the flood is super entertaining.

I am utterly amazed how many hidden geniuses exist and how they all happen to play Path of Exile.

So many inventors, business insiders, fortune tellers and flat out altruistic human beings who have only the best interest of the casual gamer in mind.

Nobody cares about raking in those profits with their min-maxed perfected characters. Nooooooo. Nobody. All for the greater good of the community.

I also enjoy reading all the warnings about suddenly only 2 people playing PoE because it will all be so bad and boring and dreadful.

I am amazed that any of you have any time whatsoever to spend on the forums complaining with your well paying jobs, 10 children and 59 wifes and all.

Besides such great minds of foreshadowing a great many things surely are too busy explaining the mysteries of the universe to the world right?

xD
Last edited by Fenoch on Mar 12, 2021, 7:08:39 AM
GGG please just say it's an out of season april fools joke and let's get back to building hype for the next league.
Could you guys please remove Kitava's debuff on resists so I can go back following unique-only builds? This way I would never need to look at crafting again.
Last edited by Vensatra on Mar 12, 2021, 7:13:09 AM
Honestly i've never ever played a league for more than a month, yet here i am, still enjoying my time about to make another character this league because I had a ton of fun crafting my items and making my currency with harvest.

Harvest crafting was the one thing that made me love this league more than any other thus far... even though i didn't like the ritual mechanic... why on earth would you revert that good decision... you're just making it impossible for the average player to get top tier items while forcing the top .1% to farm more hours to get their items... How can you be so out of touch of what your average player actually wants...

Looking at the comments here I can safely say that if you think the community would be welcoming of this change... you're sorely wrong. Please leave crafting as it is... or find a reasonable nerf if you think the league progression is going too fast...

Because right now, might as well remove Harvest altogether..

Last edited by jitsucrono on Mar 12, 2021, 7:15:35 AM
"Some mods that had overly-deterministic behaviour have been removed. These include all annulment mods (other than the ones that remove a mod that isn't of a specific type before adding one of that type)"

Does this mean that remove Non-physical/add physical and such will be used on any kind of gear? This way making perfect influenced BV scepters and similar items will still be harvest's meta crafting while everything else becomes trash.

Overall, i agree that the game should consider to have more sources of valuable gear/bases for crafting rather than just killing harvest's craft system.
"
Fenoch wrote:

I am utterly amazed how many hidden geniuses exist and how they all happen to play Path of Exile.

So many inventors, business insiders, fortune tellers and flat out altruistic human beings who have only the best interest of the casual gamer in mind.

Nobody cares about raking in those profits with their min-maxed perfected characters. Nooooooo. Nobody. All for the greater good of the community.

I also enjoy reading all the warnings about suddenly only 2 people playing PoE because it will all be so bad and boring and dreadful.

I am amazed that any of you have any time whatsoever to spend on the forums complaining with your well paying jobs, 10 children and 59 wifes and all.

Besides such great minds of foreshadowing a great many things surely are too busy explaining the mysteries of the universe to the world right?

xD

Exactly. We are all doomed because of a small change in one mechanic out of many and POE will be a barren wasteland. And our life in ruins because we wont be able to add/remove life to roll tier 1 on a 6 prpperty multi influence elevated explode chest to take it to the next level. The game will surely be unplayable and meaningless without this. Very amusing reading the comments. :-)
"
aefoa wrote:
"Some mods that had overly-deterministic behaviour have been removed. These include all annulment mods (other than the ones that remove a mod that isn't of a specific type before adding one of that type)"

Does this mean that remove Non-physical/add physical and such will be used on any kind of gear? This way making perfect influenced BV scepters and similar items will still be harvest's meta crafting while everything else becomes trash.

Overall, i agree that the game should consider to have more sources of valuable gear/bases for crafting rather than just killing harvest's craft system.

Can you link such a sceptre please. Not familiar with the craft but yes remove random non phys add phys still works on rares. Also cluster jewels. Very OP there once you Alt something like overlord just keep adding other notables. GG.

Not Yet Dead.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 12, 2021, 7:30:05 AM
"
Fenoch wrote:

xD

posting every 2 minutes doesnt change the fact that your alone with what you think against thousends of players. you can have your lonley opinion there is nothing wrong with that but reposting after reposting doesnt make it more right or wrong it just shows how bad you just wish people would see the game like you. but spoiler alert noone does and btw nice gear dude harvest is really op i guess
"
smplx wrote:
"
Fenoch wrote:

xD

Exactly. We are all doomed because of a small change in one mechanic out of many and POE will be a barren wasteland. And our life in ruins because we wont be able to add/remove life to roll tier 1 on a 6 prpperty multi influence elevated explode chest to take it to the next level. The game will surely be unplayable and meaningless without this. Very amusing reading the comments. :-)

You lack a severe understanding of the overall sentiment of the posts here. They're making the game less fun and detracting from their own game. It's the overall direction GGG is taking with their game that is troubling rather moreso than the one change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info