Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

all these cry babies in chat git gud newbs xD HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Harvests are rare,
finding the right crafting option is rare,
Hitting the right mod can be insanely rare.

That’s enough usage of the RNG.

The trading of crafts seems to be what you don’t like.
If players had to get all the crafts by themselves, I doubt you would see so many item showcases of insanely good gear.
(all T1 and T0).
I really think you should consider working on that and not nerf the mechanic.

This game was founded to be diablo ii's spiritual successor which had a large focus on making any item in the game at least somewhat useful. Crafting is the idea of making your own brand of useful.

This manifesto is a gambling simulator that isn't fun or rewarding. Being able to take out bad mods off the 100000's of bad drops. Literally 99.9% of the drops are complete garbage and out of that 0.1, most barely qualify as keep worthy.

while I'm a very casual player, even I have to say this is bad.

Please reconsider.
"Using Exalted Orbs are exciting way to improve it ( gear ) "

xD

GGG are clowns.
Last edited by Elua on Mar 12, 2021, 1:34:52 AM
gg again killed harvest,thx gg,i'll play on standard all time now [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Mar 12, 2021, 1:42:22 AM
328 pages of unhappy people... kind of impressive to p/o that many..
Last edited by djmalsidious on Mar 12, 2021, 1:41:55 AM
My account is about five years old, if not older. I am one of those "plays two weeks into the league then quits" players to a T. I've played this league more than any other and it's directly because of harvest. I've spent I think $100 this league and I wouldn't have if I wasn't having so much fun.

Harvest gave me an approachable crafting system and crafting goals. There are some crafts, non-type to type involved particularly, that are like puzzles to solve. I seriously love that. I didn't focus on perfect crafts, just various types of things I could learn to make and sell (mostly). I geared my steel lance build with fairly unique crafts nobody is selling. Impossible without harvest.

Harvest gave me numerous things to look forward to that kept me in this league longer than any other.

I'd rather see harvest removed entirely next league and reworked. The trust trades have to go. I like the change to drastically reduce the number of chaos spam crafts each harvest gives. I'm cool with losing divines. Keep annul, remove/add, and augment exactly the same but make them orb-able and tradeable.

Do better. Please.
Very bad change...

If you want simple solution to deal with TFT discord just make a rule "if you used harvest craft you cannot trade item for 24h, if you drop item on map no one cant pick it up, like item from incubators.

If GGG make this change and nerf harvest once again, they will kill many of non-meta builds and make SSF or HC boring once again.
"
4nimem0use wrote:
gg again killed harvest,thx gg,i'll play on standard all time now [Removed by Support]

standard was finally fun because harvest made it possible for newer and casual players to not being forced into paying 250 exalts for just 1 rare someone else crafted...

people were actually able to get into the vast and deep crafting system, learn how to craft and start crafting their own gear, upgrading it bit by bit to have a bit of smoother progress experience...

all taken away now and why you say?

because 1% of playerbase said so!

streamers, literally ruined every game that i used to play!
Last edited by Graas Hoppa on Mar 12, 2021, 1:53:02 AM
I'm sure you don't care but if this is released I will quit playing. I just can't go back to usless rares and gamble crafting. By the way whoever thinks that using currency items like Exalted Orbs or Chaos Orbs on your gear is a powerful and exciting way to improve it has clearly never used them. There is nothing powerful about or exciting about using an exalt and get increased rarity on your gear. Removing deterministic crafting from the game is a big mistake that will cost you many players, I'm definitely one of them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info