Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

"
markcham wrote:
Crafting perfect gear pieces has become what I enjoy most out of Path of Exile. These changes will undoubtedly make me play the game less

Your support of the company will be missed.
WARNING: Do not give GGG money. Never forgive the content creator priority uncovered during 3.14 Ultimatum league.
GGG got caught giving content creators in game advantages, only when caught would they tell the player base they were doing this. This will continue, but more slyly.
welll... they put up new mtx again and guess what...

it's an exalted orb mtx............................
anyone else feels that knife sticking in their back?

because i sure can :S WTH
Last edited by Graas Hoppa on Mar 12, 2021, 1:03:23 AM
This is the biggest f*ck you to all us casual players. A lot of people don't have the time to play in order to get those top tier items. I hope they read this feedback and rethink this.
I've been playing since Abyss. My two favorite leagues were Harvest and Ritual.

Harvest opened up a large part of the game that I never engaged with before, and never will again.

Harvest is more powerful than other crafting systems, but it's more fun. Isn't that what matters?
Who didnt see this coming?

Harvest is a waste of resources and dev time. just take it out of the game, its very obvious you dont want anyone to do anything productive with crafting.

Why would i want 60% more instances of useless harvest crafts?

Good to know i will be ignoring harvest from now on, it was too time consuming anyway.
Last edited by deserttfoxx on Mar 12, 2021, 1:16:13 AM
THIS ABSOLUTELY WRECKS CONSOLE PLAYERS

The market on console is already so bad, massive price fixing on the board, a 15 ex crafted item is 30 ex on console.

At any given moment there is only about 60-70 awakener orbs for sale to give you an idea of the market on there.

Let alone what this is going to do when the .01 percent take all these new GG items to STANDARD
Lol, so far GGG's response is essentially "deal with it"
There's a very very small percentage of players that dislike Harvest because it reduces their grind in a league, thereby reducing their playtime. Those players don't play for tinkering, or for new builds, etc. but play for the drip feed of content each league, and have 10k+ hours played each. By nerfing Harvest, GGG is catering exclusively to those players, while ignoring the rest of us.

For the rest of us, Harvest allows us to tinker with new builds, have smooth and fun progression, and make our own gear instead of buying it off trade.

GGG is making it VERY clear which portion of the playerbase they care about, unfortunately for those of us who have not been playing the game for the better half of a decade.
Nope, that's it.
I'm out.

This is beyond a joke now. The gag that was "Fun detected, must nerf!" is now a truism.
I have been disliking the direction that GGG have been taking PoE for a good long while now, and I kept popping back in but no more.

Honestly, I'm now a hairs breadth away from hoping they crash and burn, because the way they treat the majority of their player base is insulting. Good luck hoping for anything enjoyable for the so called 'PoE 2', I can't see that being any fun at all.

Roll on D2:R and D4 (not that I have much hope for D4 either!).
Come on GGG, this is horrible mistake you are going to make. Majority of players never were so happy before this legue, and its not only because this brilliant expansion. Its because avarage player is finaly can achieve something, not only struggle and then abandon legue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info