Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Well, it seems you are out of touch with your community. If you keep this line of thought on PoE 2 I won't be playing it, hell I'm even considering not playing next league,

I hope this don't get through!
I'm not trying to make any assumptions here, but why has the link to this manifesto been removed from the front page of the website just one day after it was put up there?
If there is anyone new to a game or a crafting itself. Just watch this where a guys is literally metacrafting one item.

consider yourself if this is fun or not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBbQLvzgayY&t=640s (PATH OF EXILE] – 500 EX META CRAFTING SESSION – HOW MIRROR ITEMS ARE MADE! - MBxtreme 29.2 2020 )

if u will again delete my post GGG, this is the end of me playing the game.

im just showing ppl what u want us to do. ROFL

And yes, they have hidden the manifesto under some worthless posts. Yea. sad, but true. I saw it too. (ye GGG we all do care about your Free job spots lol, how many players from your player base actually is from australia? 5 percent? its really nice ure showing your job offers to a whole world, but whats the reason? theres covid, i cant move to australia, so why are u showing us the offer? make a different thread for it, and dont show us what we dont want to see.

i actually really liked you i must say

Last edited by Kashmiro on Mar 11, 2021, 11:13:17 PM
"
Narakusin wrote:
I'm not trying to make any assumptions here, but why has the link to this manifesto been removed from the front page of the website just one day after it was put up there?

Cause GGG realized what they are trying to implement into the game.
jesus, why nerf something, that u made,and 99% are happy about it, its completely fine, just remove toose talents that zana can give duble maps, and buff damn harvest by adding mana modifers, so mana depending builds can craft like archamges and hybrids,and others can remove mana,and WHATS TO HARD TO add TIER 17, 18, 19 maps? So sick gear actualy have sense? [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Mar 11, 2021, 11:23:08 PM
I restarted playing PoE because of harvest. I keep playing because of harvest. It is by far the funnest mechanic in the game and allows for average players to interact with the extremely complex and sometimes overwhelming crafting system without fear of losing items/currency. It quite literally opens up a huge part of the game for many player.

I really can’t wrap my head around this decision. This will probably end up making me quit PoE, and I’m sure I’m not the only one.
"
Narakusin wrote:

bacause selling mtx is way more important than people enjoying the game.

did you ever ask a cow if it likes getting milked? :)
"Fun spotted, Nerf incoming" is GGG's motto. At least what I see with the decisions they make about changes in the game that are often contradictory.
Problem: there was no problem
Solution: they created one
Interesting fix for server stability. We'll have to see how it plays out in UAT.
Remember that one time when GGG decided to NOT nerf content as a result of player feedback?

Yeah.
Me either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info