Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Sad to see one of the most fun aspects of the game being thrown away... it opened doors to so many new builds.
Item progression should be gradual (like it is with harvest) not binary (grind currency and buy).
I don't think i've ever read anything from the dev team that makes it more clear how out of touch and misguided the team are on balance changes.

With every line of moral panic how players (despite needing to use abusive, scam-ridden third-party trade sites, still costing multiple ex for just a chance at great gear crafting) are still able to make an item "mirror worthy" (as if that means anything any more, but I guess we'll just conveniently ignore beast splitting and sextant abuse).

GGG's hyperfocus on making harvest even less rewarding (rather than making all skills end-game viable, the constant crashes and performance issues, the screen clutter, the trash natural item drop system, the absolutely horrendous "player interaction" needed to get the items every build needs.... well, need anyone say anything more.

disappointing.
"
astrartea wrote:
Hilarious to see people saying that it is too easy to make GG mirror tier items with harvest who don't have a single GG mirror tier item on their characters.
Like if it's so easy why tf are you running around with t6 ES on your gloves and 20% MS boots lmao.

yep 100% this. people are complaining and dont even have a single mirror tier item make me laught so many times even before this manifesto
"
Mokurp wrote:
this change is not good at all...
harvest make me play more in a league without it i will just quit the league when the upgrades become too expensive (40ex+)
is pretty fun use harvest to try craft the other option is try 1 in 10k to get a good item

I am on the same boat. Longest league I played were harvest and ritual. Also played quite a lot during essence and perandus but that was ages ago.

I am pretty sure we 're legion. It's an elitist move from GGG.
SFF HC player here that wants harvest to remain in this game.

=.= Pls ignore my old threads (more than 1 month ago) =.=
I'm just going to add my $0.02 that I think this is a terrible change for the game and for many players.

I don't think anyone can reasonably argue that Harvest doesn't need a nerf. But these nerfs are too extreme and really kill what's fun about Harvest crafting.

I hope GGG reconsiders this course of action and looks for better ways to solve this issue.
"
folkkkk wrote:
Sad to see one of the most fun aspects of the game being thrown away... it opened doors to so many new builds.
Item progression should be gradual (like it is with harvest) not binary (grind currency and buy).

it also opened doors to a lot of casual and fresh beginning players.

it opened my door of being able to craft something myself instead of paying 200-500 exalts for just 1 rare.
"
even people who enjoyed the crafting hated the way it was implemented, now its implemented in an amazingly simple way.

I would not say it, it still need lot of improvement.

The 2 main problems are :
-Harvest is actually the only important mechanic that allow to improve the stuff. (and about gameplay, it is one of the less interesting)
-The way to trade it is very bad.

The solution :
To have "exalted fire orb", "exalted caster orb", "annulment cold orb"...
That can also drop in the other league mechanic.
what next? nerf headhunter? Chris, really?

you should stop listening to that 'alch and go' poor bitches from reddit for sure. they really ruining all fun each time for real players
"
macacodoido32 wrote:
It's almost as if GGG is completely out of touch with their game and its playerbase. You're clueless, it seems.

Who the hell exalt slams their items? Why do you only listen to the minority of players who these changes do not affect them at all? The only players who will be impacted by these are, and you guessed it right, the majority of us.

Really dropped the ball there, GGG.

players 6 years ago before metacrafting was a thing. and GGG lives still 10 years ago and want poe to be "a hArD gAmE"
Inb4 300 pages

This nerf is summed up to this: lets go back to something that no one was even doing before - slamming ex's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info