Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

"
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

So, when will you remove the Six Linked Sockets crafting? It take away the feeling of linking an item to 6L :0)
"
austinetet wrote:
"
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

So, when will you remove the Six Linked Sockets crafting? It take away the feeling of linking an item to 6L :0)

Cmon now... stop being reasonable :D
Fireslap-> Joined: Jul 28, 2012
Rework essence, so harvest crafts drop like essence
Need this video watched by actual POE developers.

credit: pathofmatth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdpA_xHXhEA&ab_channel=PathofMatth
I think it says everything if the comunity is posting 200+ pages of mostly negativ comments in about 1 hour, for "just" a Manifesto
This nerf is really bullshit I as a casual player never get interest on the randon craft that poe has implement, the processes of crafting an item before the harverst for me is just a wast of the little amount of currency that I can farm every league, the good crafts are alread rare enought, play the league until last week and didin't find a single remove def or aug speed, looking that i have target harverst farm to make some itens.

The people that complain that the endgame is on discord is complainin because the crafts can't get trade on the official site, if there was a way to trade them the way GGG want no one would go to joing a discrod to get the crafts that they need more easy.

Is a stupid nerf and the casual player base was simply left out, the top strem players will still be abble to do mirror tier itens and break the game but the that dosen't have 12h per day to play will struggle again to get the fun o the game because the dificult is continuing to increase and the effeciviness of the itens and the skills is decreasing every patch.

I hope that GGG chanche the decision of this stupid nerf and balance the game on a proper way.
This nerf is really bullshit I as a casual player never get interest on the randon craft that poe has implement, the processes of crafting an item before the harverst for me is just a wast of the little amount of currency that I can farm every league, the good crafts are alread rare enought, play the league until last week and didin't find a single remove def or aug speed, looking that i have target harverst farm to make some itens.

The people that complain that the endgame is on discord is complainin because the crafts can't get trade on the official site, if there was a way to trade them the way GGG want no one would go to joing a discrod to get the crafts that they need more easy.

Is a stupid nerf and the casual player base was simply left out, the top strem players will still be abble to do mirror tier itens and break the game but the that dosen't have 12h per day to play will struggle again to get the fun o the game because the dificult is continuing to increase and the effeciviness of the itens and the skills is decreasing every patch.

I hope that GGG chanche the decision of this stupid nerf and balance the game on a proper way.
Hey GGG,
I see you're trying to fix harvest and it's not going well. I think you should include the community for this one. It's not an easily fixed system because it is a beloved one.

An initial suggestion - leave harvest as it is for SSF.
I just want to say that I'm glad that Blizzard announced Diablo 2 resurrected
You better give us some other crafting options with 3.14 otherwise this change is probably the worst thing you guys ever done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info