Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

I only come on the forums to view the first and last tab. It's hilarious. Good points or bad points aside... the first page is generally 3 letters per post. The last is this. G'luck!
Plz rethink that change...

Harvest League was super fun. The longest League for me. Heist Was boring af because i couldnt craft anymore (in a fun way).

Ritual was super fun again because i could have min max my char with Harvest
Harvest was such a great long term motivation for Standard and SSF players.

i actually had a blast in STD this expansion.
without Harvest i think i have to pause POE.

the "arguments" that are made up to justify are laughable too,dont know what they are thinking.

A good explanation of current Harvest 13 vs 14. With real data with fewer "Feelings".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdpA_xHXhEA

"
DeeUU8938 wrote:

It's probably the new quote for "don't you have phones"

what a lame excuse..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
As a casual player I can say that harvest crafting was ok.
I don't feel anything to strong in harvest.

I just did maps, sirus, maven.
Got first time HH in this game.
After 1 month I got bored.

I think harvest crafting and improving items is last thing for late game.
And it should stay like it is now.
Why to take fun from players?
Just listen your community and do what they want and be happy!
Last edited by ofensywnie on Mar 11, 2021, 6:51:58 AM
Well i think its a great idea i love harvest in 3.13 and i have sooo crazy good items crafted and yeah it was to easy its a great change i think
thanks for deleting my other post

i would say it again f.....k o......f GGG

r you playing your own game ???

u think it's easy to craft a powerful item ???

u know how many gardens u need to craft a powerful item ???

In any case, there is not a single cent left of me for this game ...

but i understand ... you don't want us to have fun

then waiting of Diablo IV and bye bye PoE
I approve of these changes.

About time GGG polished this game and got rid of these filthy casuals. They can go back to fortnite. Path of Exile was never supposed to be an easy game.
I have no idea about how powerful harvest crafting is. Why? Due to crafting in general. If you look at my character it has some sweet gear and nothing of it is self crafted or self found. Everything is bought.
I've watched videos on how to craft items I would need but I need so much bloody different currency and certain base items with certain level requirements that it's impossible to do if you're not sinking a gazzillion hours into it.

Let's take orbs like Warlord exalted as example with an Astral plate. I've killed this conqueror god knows how many times by now. Do you know how many orbs I got? 0, yes, ZERO.
How can I even craft an item if the currency in itself never seems to drop? But that's the orb, I need the base item as well. A lvl86+ astral plate. You know how you get one? Either trough random div cards drops or through juicing you're maps 100%deli with watchstones socketed for +1 level. If you don't do that, lvl85 items seem to be the max that drop from T16 maps.

Let's say I managed to do it and got a lvl86+ astral chest with the correct warlord suffix or prefix. Now I would need a crusader chest piece and an awakener orb. I actually found 1 awakener orb from Sirus so lucky me I guess.
If I were to use the orb and extract the crusader power from the chest and apply it to the astral plate with the right suffix or prefix I can brick the damn item and mess up my stats. Unless I lock certain things in place with a suffix or prefix craft from the bench. But to unlock those crafts is even more jumping throught hoops.

Ow yeah, somewhere in between this I would also need fossils and resonators to roll it just so I can focus certain certain types of prefixes and even then it's RNG. Or annul/regal/div slam or something.

What a load of crap crafting in POE is. You're better of farming currency and just buy whatever you need because crafting is punishing as hell.

You do know that in most games crafting is actually a pretty straight forward means to an end? With very determenistic outcomes?

I feel, as a whole, crafting needs to change and needs to be made a whole lot more clear what outcomes are

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info