Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Woaaaaaaaaah this bad. Harvest actually let me craft my own good items without the RNG of dumping tons of currency so I can hope to get lucky, or spending dozens of hours farming up exalts to just buy them from people. Guess I'm taking a break next league. =/
FINALLY! I was saying this week 1 of harvest. Took them half a year to figure it out lol.
rip fun
This changes nothing just use essences and fossil i look forward to the next league
Wouldn't be surprised if we lost a lot of players on this..
But the players want deterministic crafting.
Why not have more currency provided from harvest
rather than the crafts themselves?
not playing next league, so sad
Colossal joke. Not surprising it came from the out of touch developers to be honest.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
holas a todos les deseo larga vida y prosperidad y a sus familias y mucha mucha salud .....
con la noticia de los nerfeos de harves me parece q si habia q nerfearlo pero creo q solo un poco por otra parte la liga de ahora a estado muy bien a mi parecer habia mas gente q ha seguido jugando yo llevo juegando desde 2019 y la verdad me falta artas cosas aun me considero un novato pero he visto los crafteos y me hace pensar q siempre hay mejores formas de sacar mejor equipo como los fociles por otra parte es cierto cada liga tiene nuevas formas de sacar currency o equipo yo recien me estoy metiendo en eso del crafteo es muy interesante y creo que habra mejores formas de craftear y mejor el equipo la idea es seguir adelante pero eso si seria bueno ver ya sacar objetos que no aportan nada y actualizar y ver como mejorar el comercio y lo mas importante ver el problema de optimización del juego yo siempre juego solo por que si entro con alguien me lagueo una barbaridad y solo pasa en este juego en otros nuca pasa eso espero q po2 acaba con esas inconsistencias del juego ya que solo eso le falta para ser un juego de primera linea una buena optimización.
This nerf was so far the worst decision you guys could have possibly make. Harvest is a powerful craft mechanic, absolutely. But it was an opportunity for people to create nice items that could not possibly exist as easy.

I myself used to play 2 weeks maximum per league, only played a single build and I was out after playing almost all the league content. I already played 5 different builds this league, and almost 2 months into the league I'm still motivated and happy to try new things out. So I can properly say that your success and the numbers you had this league are in part because of harvest.

Good luck on 3.14.0 trying to retain players past second-third week as good as you did on Echoes of the Atlas, lets not forget the success you previously had with Heist league, that's why everybody loves it ;)

Last edited by sanchez7952 on Mar 10, 2021, 10:35:28 PM
Ouch, this feels like a really really bad change for the majority of players.
Harvest was fun and it also enabled many builds, which imho is just adding another layer of fun and potential to the game which is now lost.

Simply grinding currency to get/obtain what you want is not nearly as exciting as when you were grove hunting and found that specific seed and got lucky with the specific craft you needed.

If they wanted to nerf it, they should simply make crafts not-tradeable, so people would only be able to supply themselves and still have fun crafting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info