Diablo II: Resurrected

"
spokipo wrote:
d2r looks attractive.

When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 24, 2021, 11:14:37 PM
"
spokipo wrote:
With the current poe nerfs, d2r looks attractive.

Ain't that the truth.

*Edit* actually, the rear end of a dog looks attractive after the last Poe patch.
Last edited by Mike_brb on Jul 25, 2021, 7:22:59 AM
"
Mike_brb wrote:
"
spokipo wrote:
With the current poe nerfs, d2r looks attractive.

Ain't that the truth.

*Edit* actually, the rear end of a dog looks attractive after the last Poe patch.

The famous "tail of Brutus", right ?
obey - consume - marry and reproduce - submit - watch t.v. - trust the internet - conform - do not question authority - sleep - buy - do not think - die

Force always attracts men of low morality. - Albert Einstein
What kind replayability you expect with d2? After 1 month you are done.

But go support Kotick, Im sure he loves to make money from hype. Full retail price of 1999 game hahaha.

At least go play lost ark or something. You have nostalgia of some crappy looking 1999 game wont fix your problems.
with how Blizzard keeps falling apart D2R wont be nothing apart from a quick cash grab much like WC3 Reforged.
Seriously consider to quit POE 3.16 and play Diablo 2 instead
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Diablo 2 Remaster removes LAN and Peer 2 Peer support. The game is now Always Online when playing Multiplayer:

https://old.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/p26wsc/blizzard_has_quietly_announced_that_theyre/

This of course means that you can not install a mod that modifies gameplay and then go and partake in multiplayer, this would likely get you banned. There is only Blizzards server for multiplayer, no other way to connect to others.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Aug 11, 2021, 4:31:41 AM
If you can tolerate the slow meta of POE 3.15, i am sure you can tolerate Diablo 2

And I think the remake still support existing mod ?

edit

"
https://old.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/p26wsc/blizzard_has_quietly_announced_that_theyre/

oops
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Last edited by neohongkong on Aug 11, 2021, 4:45:18 AM
"
Diablo 2 Remaster removes LAN and Peer 2 Peer support. The game is now Always Online when playing Multiplayer:

This of course means that you can not install a mod that modifies gameplay and then go and partake in multiplayer, this would likely get you banned. There is only Blizzards server for multiplayer, no other way to connect to others.

Doesn't count as a MAU if u don't login to their Servers I guess. Good thing I didn't plan on buying D2R anyway. As long as they don't touch old D2, I don't care.
Last edited by Sadaukar on Aug 11, 2021, 8:10:30 AM
"
Sadaukar wrote:
"

Doesn't count as a MAU if u don't login to their Servers I guess. Good thing I didn't plan on buying D2R anyway. As long as they don't touch old D2, I don't care.

For sure people can just hack the game content that use their own game launcher . Pirated game also need crack in the past. But this render the mod = Pirated game so that at least blizzard can declare which mod is whitelist and which is not, and then possibly ask for take down by legal action.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info