[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Hello nice build! I already have a occultist coc ice nova, and i dont want to level a new character. can it be played from occultist?
"
khoifx wrote:

not sure what i want to upgrade next now. looking out for a big circle of fear with giga implicits or watcher's eye with es on hit + 1 or 2 dmg mods

Hi mate can h shra ur crit chance and chace to hit..... With buffs and without!

Thnx in advance
chance to hit is 96%, prob gonna replace my one ring with dex and have accuracy on it at some point for more hit chance (and change dash to flame dash, but not sure yet.)

crit chance with buffs is obv 100% without bottled faith its 93% (effective crit)

without bottled faith and without diamond flask its 80%
"
khoifx wrote:
chance to hit is 96%, prob gonna replace my one ring with dex and have accuracy on it at some point for more hit chance (and change dash to flame dash, but not sure yet.)

crit chance with buffs is obv 100% without bottled faith its 93% (effective crit)

without bottled faith and without diamond flask its 80%

Could you pls look at my char Milschkugel... I have max 70% crit with buffs....what can or what shoud i do???
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
Krixiis wrote:
Thanks for this. So to confirm, my normal capped resistance is 75 75 76 , but I get all benefits from wise oak say if my resistances in parenthesis are say 77 ?

Correct, the only trick with Wise Oak is to make all resists equal. That often takes a bit of puzzling as for example 77-76-77 would make the flask far less effective.

Resistances balanced at 81 and I believe I qualify for a PHD in astrophysics now

Will this helm work?

i got only 69.5 crit chance with flasks up and all buffs.

https://pastebin.com/JZ85tK1a

if someone can figure out whats wrong.....im gratefull in advance!!!
Bottled Faith gives a good amount of crit.
quick noob question. How do i get to 74% change to block spells. I only have 50%
"

Will this helm work?

Its way too bad to be used in this. You need MORE damage essence + attack crit mod to be better than normal 6llink!
"
KOLACIC1 wrote:
if someone can figure out whats wrong.....im gratefull in advance!!!

You are using 2 curses while having 1 curse limit... get awk hextouch lvl 5 or spend 3 points on whisper of doom
"
fayajo wrote:
quick noob question. How do i get to 74% change to block spells. I only have 50%

Get all spell block nodes from tree. Need 12% spell block mod from shield. You can also get 8% spell block from watchers eye. Getting spell block shield with good mods is hard this league :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going to be less active on forums now. Been too busy trying to figure out aura stacking and other stuff :P

Please still write here instead PM'ing me in game :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info