[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
ayerun wrote:
"
braddaman wrote:

Plan on augmenting defense on my helm with harvest for extra ES.

As far as my knowledge goes. You can’t use harvest to augment influenced items. They made these changes in 3.14

I should probably start reading the patch notes properly. Might just be a standard Black Betty slam then - cant aisling slam because I need the crafted immunity suffix.

I feel the downside to the build is that it is still rather squishy at 8k ES due to its vulnerability to 1 shots (no phys mitigation).

I'm at least 60ex in and it's mostly all damage upgrades from here - usually when I invest big (aura stacker etc) they have the tank to go with it.
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.
Hello guys, i need help ^^ can someone explain me a bit what am i doing wrong here? i know i need to get few more levels (i just started the character yesterday)but i think i have a "decent" gear to at least melt T16 bosses...

Well as i said, im desperated for help, feels like my APS for cyclone its "ok" my CDR is ok, my accuracy is "ok" and my crit chance not bad, but i deal almost 0 damage to t16 bosses... i mean i kill them yes but... thats not the way a 80-90 ex build works xD

Here i drop my POB so you can help me... thanks anyway guys!

https://pastebin.com/y6HJjyWS

Also my ID at discord is: alas#2994 i'd be gratefull forever if someone pm me there to invest few minutes on me, (L) thanks!!!

PD: I'm even dieing sometimes at ultimatums too, but thats not my big problem, my biggest problem is low damage to bosses ^^

Yesterday from my pob i got other stats at crit chance, i dont know what happened, anyway still appreciate the help to fix this trash i am right now ^^
Last edited by AlaStOr_GoD on May 6, 2021, 4:35:25 AM
"
braddaman wrote:

I should probably start reading the patch notes properly. Might just be a standard Black Betty slam then - cant aisling slam because I need the crafted immunity suffix.

I feel the downside to the build is that it is still rather squishy at 8k ES due to its vulnerability to 1 shots (no phys mitigation).

I'm at least 60ex in and it's mostly all damage upgrades from here - usually when I invest big (aura stacker etc) they have the tank to go with it.

I’m currently running only 4.7K ES and having no issue I’ve done all invitations so far but the feared. Deathless Sirus . Running about 7 mil dps right now
twitch.tv/ayerun
Last edited by ayerun on May 6, 2021, 5:49:54 AM
I just crafted these helms and im curious which one is better? I would keep on reforge the prefixes till i get decent ES

https://imgur.com/a/Z9BA5jr
"
likesnacks wrote:
I just crafted these helms and im curious which one is better? I would keep on reforge the prefixes till i get decent ES

https://imgur.com/a/Z9BA5jr

The top one is the better one. Has res/ - res cold to nearby and a high accuracy roll. Which lets you get better stats on gloves or ring.
twitch.tv/ayerun
GUIDE IS NOW FULLY UPDATED FOR 3.14 AND IMPROVED ALL PARTS OF GUIDE. MORE WILL BE ADDED BY TIME!
"
AlaStOr_GoD wrote:
Hello guys, i need help ^^ can someone explain me a bit what am i doing wrong here? i know i need to get few more levels (i just started the character yesterday)but i think i have a "decent" gear to at least melt T16 bosses...

Well as i said, im desperated for help, feels like my APS for cyclone its "ok" my CDR is ok, my accuracy is "ok" and my crit chance not bad, but i deal almost 0 damage to t16 bosses... i mean i kill them yes but... thats not the way a 80-90 ex build works xD

Here i drop my POB so you can help me... thanks anyway guys!

https://pastebin.com/y6HJjyWS

Also my ID at discord is: alas#2994 i'd be gratefull forever if someone pm me there to invest few minutes on me, (L) thanks!!!

PD: I'm even dieing sometimes at ultimatums too, but thats not my big problem, my biggest problem is low damage to bosses ^^

Yesterday from my pob i got other stats at crit chance, i dont know what happened, anyway still appreciate the help to fix this trash i am right now ^^

Hey i got same problem as you. I'm something like 75ex in into the build and i have trouble on bosses...

I think asssassin mark on ring is absolute needed for this to work.

I also have proble with accuracy, crit chance (hopefully soon fixed with bottled faith)....well everything.

Not giving up yet but the Dual wielding LIFE build was easier to pull at a lowest cost. But not giving up i think i need to throw 100ex more on it.

Edit : yeah crit chance almost fixed on boss thx to bottled faith...but i feel i need more. I think the solution ll come from a +attck crit chance watcher's eye.
Last edited by teffgrandpa on May 6, 2021, 11:29:40 AM
Hey guys

Firt of all, this build sound like crazy and so fun.

I spend all my currencies on it, I need now to set my flask for finish the build
But when i export my build on PoB my dps seems to be ridiculously low...
In addition to that, I encounter mana issues, I cant spam my cyclone without emptying my mana.
Can you guys give me some advices?

Last edited by letcha on May 6, 2021, 7:52:48 PM
how to get reduced attribute requirement cospri ?

This helm will work for the cdr version?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info