[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Hey I'm decently far into this build and everything is going fairly smooth, but I'm having trouble fitting all of my auras. Could someone take a look and see what I might be doing wrong. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

https://pastebin.com/G85LpUiQ
"
letcha wrote:
Hey guys

Firt of all, this build sound like crazy and so fun.

I spend all my currencies on it, I need now to set my flask for finish the build
But when i export my build on PoB my dps seems to be ridiculously low...
In addition to that, I encounter mana issues, I cant spam my cyclone without emptying my mana.
Can you guys give me some advices?

Hey

I had turn on all the config on pob and I have almost 2M dps now with flask :)

Now I still have manna issues, tried mana gained on enemies hit with jewwel, feel a little bit better but always unconfortable.
If someone can help...

https://pastebin.com/XebJGC43
Last edited by letcha on May 6, 2021, 7:56:19 PM
"
letcha wrote:
"
letcha wrote:
Hey guys

Firt of all, this build sound like crazy and so fun.

I spend all my currencies on it, I need now to set my flask for finish the build
But when i export my build on PoB my dps seems to be ridiculously low...
In addition to that, I encounter mana issues, I cant spam my cyclone without emptying my mana.
Can you guys give me some advices?

Hey

I had turn on all the config on pob and I have almost 2M dps now with flask :)

Now I still have manna issues, tried mana gained on enemies hit with jewwel, feel a little bit better but always unconfortable.
If someone can help...

https://pastebin.com/XebJGC43

Make sure precision isn't linked to anything. Precision has a mana multiplier when linked to other gems. It needs to be on its own. That looks to be your mana issue. Other wise gear and tree looks fine as far as mana goes..
if you need further help feel free to DM on discord. My name there is ayerun#7992
twitch.tv/ayerun
Last edited by ayerun on May 7, 2021, 12:30:00 AM
Loving the build. Would you mind giving a run down on how wise oak works? I am currently sitting at 84 77 76(76 actual cap)

Your guide mentions not to use flask effect as actual resistances, should I aim to get all to 76? It mentions flask effect for uncapped resistances, does balancing while over capped affect it?

Thank you again. I am having a lot of fun with the build.
"
Krixiis wrote:
Loving the build. Would you mind giving a run down on how wise oak works? I am currently sitting at 84 77 76(76 actual cap)

Your guide mentions not to use flask effect as actual resistances, should I aim to get all to 76? It mentions flask effect for uncapped resistances, does balancing while over capped affect it?

Thank you again. I am having a lot of fun with the build.

So for wise oak you want to keep your res balanced at equal numbers. The uncapped resistances are the numbers in parenthesis. So as long as we get 76/76/76 we will benefit from wise oak.

So with your current state of res your fire res is the highest uncapped. So you are getting fire pen.

Now If your res was 76/89/76 you would gain damage mitigation for fire and lightning since they are both 76 and your cold res would get 15 cold pen since it’s the highest un capped.
twitch.tv/ayerun
Last edited by ayerun on May 7, 2021, 4:42:49 AM
"
ayerun wrote:

So for wise oak you want to keep your res balanced at 75/75/75 and not over 75. Since the cap of res is 75 we are not over the cap and we get to use wise oak to it’s full potential

So with your current state of res the only thing wise oak is doing for you is giving you 35% res since you are over capped.

Now If your res was 70/75/70 you would gain damage mitigation for fire and lightning since they are both 70 and your cold res would get 15 cold pen since it’s the highest un capped.

That is not how Wise Oak works. It is about uncapped resists so if you have all resists at 98 or 115 or whatever is fine as long as they are all the same.

When all elemental resists are the same you get both benefits at the same time (10% reduced damaged taken for all 3 elements and the X% ele penetration for all elements).
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
ayerun wrote:

So for wise oak you want to keep your res balanced at 75/75/75 and not over 75. Since the cap of res is 75 we are not over the cap and we get to use wise oak to it’s full potential

So with your current state of res the only thing wise oak is doing for you is giving you 35% res since you are over capped.

Now If your res was 70/75/70 you would gain damage mitigation for fire and lightning since they are both 70 and your cold res would get 15 cold pen since it’s the highest un capped.

That is not how Wise Oak works. It is about uncapped resists so if you have all resists at 98 or 115 or whatever is fine as long as they are all the same.

When all elemental resists are the same you get both benefits at the same time (10% reduced damaged taken for all 3 elements and the X% ele penetration for all elements).

My bad you are right the uncapped res is the numbers in parenthesis. That is considered your un capped Resistances.
twitch.tv/ayerun

not sure what i want to upgrade next now. looking out for a big circle of fear with giga implicits or watcher's eye with es on hit + 1 or 2 dmg mods
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
ayerun wrote:

Thanks for this. So to confirm, my normal capped resistance is 75 75 76 , but I get all benefits from wise oak say if my resistances in parenthesis are say 77 ?
"
Krixiis wrote:
Thanks for this. So to confirm, my normal capped resistance is 75 75 76 , but I get all benefits from wise oak say if my resistances in parenthesis are say 77 ?

Correct, the only trick with Wise Oak is to make all resists equal. That often takes a bit of puzzling as for example 77-76-77 would make the flask far less effective.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info