[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
braddaman wrote:
Has anyone considered anointing Gladiatorial Combat for 1% crit multi per 10ES on shield? It gives me a lot more dps than tranquility.
(i have a 400+ ES shield)

Its only usefull if you have a high ES shield I suppose but tranquility gives us more ES + Increases and Reductions to Maximum Energy Shield also apply to Spell Damage at 30% of their value
twitch.tv/ayerun
"
braddaman wrote:
Has anyone considered anointing Gladiatorial Combat for 1% crit multi per 10ES on shield? It gives me a lot more dps than tranquility.

That shield is sick!
Question... why do you have Frost Bomb as your top gem in your Cospri's?
I thought that the order mattered and you needed Frostbolt, Ice Nova and Frost Bomb in that order from top to bottom?
"
Gulch wrote:
"
braddaman wrote:

That shield is sick!
I thought that the order mattered and you needed Frostbolt, Ice Nova and Frost Bomb in that order from top to bottom?

the way cospri procs is top to bottom. he probably just got it colored that way and kept it.
twitch.tv/ayerun
"
ayerun wrote:
"
Aurell wrote:

Yes, APS for cyclone MH is 7.53 and 99.87% effective crit rate on cyclone, and 100% hit chance on MH.

Ice nova in the cyclone setup says 576K dps

I will be home in about 20 mins and I’ll look at your pob

EDIT:
I did some edits to your tree. Got you to 803k dps
https://pastebin.com/TUr8kNE1

Thank you! Ill give it a shot, altho, why Arcane Potency? Didnt juju say in his guide that it's a noobtrap? DOnt understand why tho, Maybe @juju666 could elaborate?

That -600 life, hope it wont hurt too much
Last edited by Aurell on May 5, 2021, 1:33:09 PM
"
Aurell wrote:
"
ayerun wrote:
"
Aurell wrote:

Yes, APS for cyclone MH is 7.53 and 99.87% effective crit rate on cyclone, and 100% hit chance on MH.

Ice nova in the cyclone setup says 576K dps

I will be home in about 20 mins and I’ll look at your pob

EDIT:
I did some edits to your tree. Got you to 803k dps
https://pastebin.com/TUr8kNE1

Thank you! Ill give it a shot, altho, why Arcane Potency? Didnt juju say in his guide that it's a noobtrap? DOnt understand why tho, Maybe @juju666 could elaborate?

That -600 life, hope it wont hurt too much

It's only a noob trap when you are near the top range of gear. In POB when you annoint your amulet you can sort by dps. If you are somebody that doesnt have good gear or need help with crit, arcane potency could be your best budget option until your gear is better and you have money to annoint stuff like Tranquility which costs 2 golden oils.
"
Kiyoshi_Ito wrote:

It's only a noob trap when you are near the top range of gear. In POB when you annoint your amulet you can sort by dps. If you are somebody that doesnt have good gear or need help with crit, arcane potency could be your best budget option until your gear is better and you have money to annoint stuff like Tranquility which costs 2 golden oils.

Perfect, gotcha! Thank you! Already feeling much better :) also managed to get the militant failth, so further boost.

I guess next levels i should be getting the now missing life nodes until i can upgrade to more ES gear, right?
Or you have better suggestions on what to upgrade next?
Much appreciated!
"
Aurell wrote:
"
Kiyoshi_Ito wrote:

Perfect, gotcha! Thank you! Already feeling much better :) also managed to get the militant failth, so further boost.

I guess next levels i should be getting the now missing life nodes until i can upgrade to more ES gear, right?
Or you have better suggestions on what to upgrade next?
Much appreciated!

Arcane potency is a good when you are on a budget as you are trying to scale your dps. but as you get into the high budget gear its not as good. militant faith will add alot of dps to the build. however you are a life based build currently and working your way up to CI. so you need to scale your dps up with your skill tree till you can get the key items to scale damage. AKA clusters and jewels
twitch.tv/ayerun
"
ayerun wrote:
"
Gulch wrote:
"
braddaman wrote:

That shield is sick!

the way cospri procs is top to bottom. he probably just got it colored that way and kept it.

TBH I didnt even realise I had them the wrong way.

Got a very lucky 5 whites with vorici last night:

I'm still on sin treks because I'm running low on budget.
Plan on augmenting defense on my helm with harvest for extra ES. Also need to catalyst up and divine for dex so I can drop my dex node.
I'm tempted to run a rumi's rather than Wise oak because I'm not balancing resists and the armor+spell block is nice.
(and yes I know I dont have double curse yet and 2 curses)
My endgame goal is to get a 52%+ breakpoint build going, but right now it's looking far away.
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.
Last edited by braddaman on May 5, 2021, 7:53:52 PM
"
braddaman wrote:

TBH I didnt even realise I had them the wrong way.

Got a very lucky 5 whites with vorici last night:

I'm still on sin treks because I'm running low on budget.
Plan on augmenting defense on my helm with harvest for extra ES. Also need to catalyst up and divine for dex so I can drop my dex node.
I'm tempted to run a rumi's rather than Wise oak because I'm not balancing resists and the armor+spell block is nice.
(and yes I know I dont have double curse yet and 2 curses)
My endgame goal is to get a 52%+ breakpoint build going, but right now it's looking far away.

As far as my knowledge goes. You can’t use harvest to augment influenced items. They made these changes in 3.14
twitch.tv/ayerun
Can someone check my build? tell how to improve and with this items what are my currents limits because i started dying at t12 and i feel like with this i cant go further than t13
https://pastebin.com/0Zh6WhRf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info